First time sissygasm

I have always been a lover of interracial sex since the early age of 12. My addiction to watching a well endowed black man pound a woman has developed intensely over the past 18 years. Recently I stumbled across a sissy ******* video and what can I say I was confused but turned on at the same time. I’ve never considered myself gay at all, but something about those videos sparked my interest. I have edged and cum to them many times in the past few months. My imagination has spiralled wildly out of control at times and I’m somewhere in between my old self and fully admitting to being a sissy. I read on a other site that sissygasms are insanely pleasurable to a sissy. I’ve heard that once you experience one, you will understand why women shake and convulse out of control when they orgasm while being fucked by big black cock. I haven’t worked up the courage to find my “p- spot” yet and I’m just wondering for those who have reached sissygasm before, is it really as intense as some people say? Women who have sissy husbands who have experienced sissygasms before are welcome to provide input too.

I have always been a lover of interracial sex since the early age of 12. My addiction to watching a well endowed black man pound a woman has developed intensely over the past 18 years. Recently I stumbled across a sissy ******* video and what can I say I was confused but turned on at the same time. I’ve never considered myself gay at all, but something about those videos sparked my interest. I have edged and cum to them many times in the past few months. My imagination has spiralled wildly out of control at times and I’m somewhere in between my old self and fully admitting to being a sissy. I read on a other site that sissygasms are insanely pleasurable to a sissy. I’ve heard that once you experience one, you will understand why women shake and convulse out of control when they orgasm while being fucked by big black cock. I haven’t worked up the courage to find my “p- spot” yet and I’m just wondering for those who have reached sissygasm before, is it really as intense as some people say? Women who have sissy husbands who have experienced sissygasms before are welcome to provide input too.
Sissygasm ist for white little dicks the best feeling that exist.. To be in Chastity forever and only using the hole to cum 🤤

I have been transitioning to sissygasms for the last few months. For me it is an incredible experience. I know longer jerk off as this heightens my sissygasms. I believe I am still learning on what works for me but since I have started my little dick will now drip long streams of cum rather than just little drips. My dick head also withdraws into my surrounding skin. I also no longer have that letdown feelings I always got after cumming as a male. It has taken time for me to have sissygasms to learn the amount of pressure to place and the speed. I cum multiple times and with each one I can then really take a pounding. I do feel there is more for me to learn but feel I have hit a plateau so I am looking for more ways to learn. I will actually moan and scream uncontrollably when cumming on my toys. Enjoy!

Omg absolutely amazing had my first this weekend were definitely not new to this I have cleaned her up and even swallowed 2 guys but since we were out of town she wanted to do more she said she wanted me to learn to be more submissive so she made me shave completely put a tight little pink cage on me stockings short skirt pink thong walked me to a chair and hand cuffed me she puts her vibe on my cock and leaves room comes back with a huge muscled up black guy and she intedosedme as her her bitch he looked me dead in the eyes and ask me if I ever had blbla

All my submissive feelings take over when I sissygasm. I moan and cry out, twist and turn my body, shake and arch my back trying to get more in my ass. It’s the perfect time for a Bull to just start pile driving into me and use me up. I swear I’m open to anything once they start. And they’re one right after another. It’s extremely helpful if the Bull is hands on and we have a connection.

Sissygasms are the best. I had my first with a strap on strapped around a tubular sex pillow. I was using a dildo slightly too big for me, so it was streching me out as I rode it.

I was dressed up head to toe, heels, make up, everything.

I rode it for almost an hour maybe? I could feel it building, until finally I screamed out, voice went hoarse, and while limp, I squirted the biggest sissy load ever.

Waves of pleasure rolled over my body, and shook uncontronablly.

I was exhausted and *******.

I'm a borderline micro penis. I've always premature ejaculate . I can get close to a vagina without finishing. I've cum on women's thighs trying just to get to the pussy. Never made in.
I am the same way! I can be so aroused just seeing a real pussy would make me cum, there was no holding back for me. When I was younger I could get hard and continue but in later years as I focused more on her pleasure I continued with oral. I attribute my premature cumming with getting use to cleaning my own cum wherever it landed.
I use to be so embarrassed but over time accepted this and became to enjoy the feeling of humiliation and being inadequate.

I’ve been trying this recently, but my sissy pussy is still new and sensitive so i have to go really slow. Once it’s in deep (dildo), i keep it in for a while to try and stretch me out, hoping soon i can fuck myself with it. Not sure where the “spot” is yet but i put the whole dildo in tonight and sat on it and it felt so sexy, cock limp and shrunk. How i should be :)

Back