first time regrets

Hello rock here, I am Phyliss's husband. The 1st time I saw her take a black cock I wanted to scream NO but I
had wanted and waited so long for it to happen I just held my breath and didn't say anything. As soon as the
guy pushed his dick in her all my fears were gone. I knew it was the right thing for her to have the best sex
she could have and I knew I couldn't give it to her. To see the way she sounded, to see the way she moved, I knew
the guy was hitting places I couldn't come near. Were there moments of doubt? Sure but it was also the most
awesome thing I ever watched.
rock

Hello rock here, I am Phyliss's husband. The 1st time I saw her take a black cock I wanted to scream NO but I
had wanted and waited so long for it to happen I just held my breath and didn't say anything. As soon as the
guy pushed his dick in her all my fears were gone. I knew it was the right thing for her to have the best sex
she could have and I knew I couldn't give it to her. To see the way she sounded, to see the way she moved, I knew
the guy was hitting places I couldn't come near. Were there moments of doubt? Sure but it was also the most
awesome thing I ever watched.
rock
the only regret I had it took so fucking long. It was amazing to watch. She got hammered. loved the screaming when he was hammering her arse. awesome memory

Yes, I did have a regret! I regretted that it hadn't happened earlier!
The pleasure of giving Pam her first strange cock, the fact that it was black was a bonus, went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. That was 4 years ago this past March. Edwin and I lost touch with each other a year or two after graduation as he took a position with a company in Europe, being a home body I stayed put. Pam and I were attending a convention and at a cocktail party when, much to our surprise, we both met again. I introduced Pam to him and I almost immediately recognized a mutual attraction between them. Long story short, the next night after a nice dinner, some club hopping, then ending up at our hotel suite for a nightcap, Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's swollen white hot wet pussy! They had an all night fuckfest and they've been fucking each other regularly ever since. That first time is however the one that is most engraved in my mind. I watched as Edwin got in his knees on the bed between Pam's outstretched legs, bent at the knees, he holding her right waiste in his left hand, his massive, almost 12 inch, black intruder in his right, and guided it gently to Pam's wanton pussy. I recall Pam's reaction as it first touched her pussy lips and her futile attempt to pull away as if fearing the damage this black monster might do to her, or her pussy's ability to accept it without pain. Things had progressed far to far however and Edwin, at this point anyway, was not going to be denied. I noticed his grasp tighten on Pam's waiste and with a further push, Pam was blackened and received the first few inches of her first ever big black cock! I was so awe struck, even if Pam would not have had wanted to go all the way, I would've been too transfixed on what I was witnessing to do a damn thing about it.

Back