first time meeting?

bigbertcpl

Couple
Real Person
From
VT, US
we had are first meeting from this site and what a fun time we had. after a couple of months and not beeing able to make our plans work last saturday night we meet half way. The wife was dressed in a very short mine skirt and dam she looked hot. As we were pulling into the hotel my wife told me to feel her pussy it was soaking wet she went to the door and knocked our black man was their waiting he open the door we went in they begain to make small talk so i deside to go outside for a smoke. when I open the door to come back in their they were laying on the bed making out the wife mine skirt was hike up a little with her pink thoung showing our guy we will call him jeff had his hands slowly working their way to the wife soaked pussy she had her hands down his pants stroking his cock it did'nt take very long befor jeff had her naked and she was sucking his cock soon after they began to fuck and did they ever! the wife jumped on top and slid jeffs hard cock in her wet pussy and began to fuck not long after starting my wife in suprize stops fucking nd begins to squirt out of control she regan her self and they kept going. every time that they fucked that night she would squirt that bed must have =been soaked all the way threw by the time they were done

we had are first meeting from this site and what a fun time we had. after a couple of months and not beeing able to make our plans work last saturday night we meet half way. The wife was dressed in a very short mine skirt and dam she looked hot. As we were pulling into the hotel my wife told me to feel her pussy it was soaking wet she went to the door and knocked our black man was their waiting he open the door we went in they begain to make small talk so i deside to go outside for a smoke. when I open the door to come back in their they were laying on the bed making out the wife mine skirt was hike up a little with her pink thoung showing our guy we will call him jeff had his hands slowly working their way to the wife soaked pussy she had her hands down his pants stroking his cock it did'nt take very long befor jeff had her naked and she was sucking his cock soon after they began to fuck and did they ever! the wife jumped on top and slid jeffs hard cock in her wet pussy and began to fuck not long after starting my wife in suprize stops fucking nd begins to squirt out of control she regan her self and they kept going. every time that they fucked that night she would squirt that bed must have =been soaked all the way threw by the time they were done

Welcome to the club. Yours lives will never be the same. Congrats.

Back