first time fun in eastern england

rovert

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi im 44 my wife is 35 we live in linconshire in england.for a long time now i have wanted see her with a black guy ,we have started to try out some ov our fantasies and she is coming round to the idear ov sex with a well hung black man ,we are both bi curious so the possibilities are endless lol .She is 5'9 tall slim but curvy short blond hair and very/very sexy.If anyone would like to contact me please do i look forward any sugestions and idears on how to move forward thanks

Hi im 44 my wife is 35 we live in linconshire in england.for a long time now i have wanted see her with a black guy ,we have started to try out some ov our fantasies and she is coming round to the idear ov sex with a well hung black man ,we are both bi curious so the possibilities are endless lol .She is 5'9 tall slim but curvy short blond hair and very/very sexy.If anyone would like to contact me please do i look forward any sugestions and idears on how to move forward thanks
My wife knows that i want her blacked,i have told her she can fuck who ever she wants,her reply was that she knows she can.

From what i can see your wife looks hot, she won't have any trouble finding bbc.

Back