Oh man, that's tough with limited relationship info.... you gotta keep all your stuff on the home turf advantage. Only you know her and can detect her comfort zone. You could tell her you have a sensual gift for her but that puts you in line to find her a bbc... or you could offer her a sensual night out for Christmas if she has a sexy friend who'd enjoy exploration with her but be ready for her to say unexpected answers with questions about WHY she's given such and offer. You know her.... we don't so go with your gut feelings. Mine softened up about a strip bar night out and she was open to online videos to get the interest up... either way, good luck to you. A word of caution, if she gives you that look of "are you testing me"... show her that is a genuine offer for her pleasure and be completely at ease with any answers she give... enjoy!!

Oh man, that's tough with limited relationship info.... you gotta keep all your stuff on the home turf advantage. Only you know her and can detect her comfort zone. You could tell her you have a sensual gift for her but that puts you in line to find her a bbc... or you could offer her a sensual night out for Christmas if she has a sexy friend who'd enjoy exploration with her but be ready for her to say unexpected answers with questions about WHY she's given such and offer. You know her.... we don't so go with your gut feelings. Mine softened up about a strip bar night out and she was open to online videos to get the interest up... either way, good luck to you. A word of caution, if she gives you that look of "are you testing me"... show her that is a genuine offer for her pleasure and be completely at ease with any answers she give... enjoy!!
Thanks. her and i are freaks.. from sex toys to huge black toys and talking about black cock during sex... but honestly i feel she would fuck someone else to make me happy not her self and i physically want her to want it and enjoy it

Sounds like you are more than halfway there! Communicate strait up... let her know that you are truly good with it and see how she feels in a non-judgemental talk. Set a few parameters for the play, honestly answer her questions, and get out there and get her a stud! If you want to watch or MFM or whatever, be up from coz hot ladies have ESP way above us lowly men... lol

Ogking ... if she's willing to fantasy play with you, and use sex toys, I'll bet she's open to a conversation about the subject. But, you have 2 specific issues here ... one, that the 2 of you include another male in your sexual activities, and two, that you cross racial lines to do it. That's a lot to put on a girl (or anyone) who hasn't done any of that yet.

Can any husbands out there explain to me how you got your wife intetested with out it getting weird and how did you handle your experience? thinking about getting my girlfriend a BbC for xmas

In our case it wasn't me who asked my wife to have sex with an afroamerican guy. We worked in the same building and she was into a relationship with a black guy. After almost 5 years together they relationship turned wrong and they used to separate for one or two weeks and came together over and over again. During one of those breaks Susie and me had an affair. But it was not so long due she came back with him. This situation repeated several times.

Thanks. her and i are freaks.. from sex toys to huge black toys and talking about black cock during sex... but honestly i feel she would fuck someone else to make me happy not her self and i physically want her to want it and enjoy it
I know exactly what you mean... The most exciting part of having this experience is to have the wife satisfied and happy. I would just keep going the way you are, and during the sex talk ask her if she would really enjoy having a real BBC. Tell her you want to see her enjoying herself with one and ask if it is ok to find her one. If she says yes, then talk about it again and sit her down to help you find one she likes. Let her make all the choices in the guy and don't try to lead her. Make it all about her.

Can any husbands out there explain to me how you got your wife intetested with out it getting weird and how did you handle your experience? thinking about getting my girlfriend a BbC for xmas
forget that time table, as some one hear said, be honest talk and understand and let her understand you....work hard and by time you might see it happed, pressure is bad....things will happen..eventually if you will be patience and she has any intrest towards this subject..

Back