Verified First time couple

Hey guys:
Due to the low resolution and filtering on the pics, it’s difficult to determine originality. Please submit an additional pic or two without filtering in the best light and clarity possible and we’ll get you verified. Thanks ;)

Hey! We finally got a chance to take more pics. Apologies for the delay, our work and family life have been somewhat overwhelming lately and it took some time to find some more alone time and explore this a bit more. Please let us know if you need anymore pics or anything. We are very real and looking to take this to another level .

20180922_225054.jpg20180922_225118.jpgIMG_0794.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! We finally got a chance to take more pics. Apologies for the delay, our work and family life have been somewhat overwhelming lately and it took some time to find some more alone time and explore this a bit more. Please let us know if you need anymore pics or anything. We are very real and looking to take this to another level .

Verified!
verified2-01_2.png

Couples 'next door' are my favorite to meet. Nothing ridiculous or outrageous, just REAL regular people looking for occasional good times.
I've had the most fun just meeting a normal couple for drinks and then having fun afterwards. Those types usually become ongoing FWBs.
Good luck and have fun ;)

Greetings from Cali

Well I've got to say if I had a @CoupleNextDoor like you guys near me you'd probably be overwhelmed with even more than you got going on now with work, family, friends, and life too. :threesome:

Great job coming back and taking some more fantastic verification photos and hope you guys have fun taking things to the next level as well. Since you came back to do it twice about getting stamped verified twice as well. :exciting:

~BBB76
1538947760455.png

View attachment 2116424View attachment 2116425View attachment 2116427
lovely pics. Very nice. WelCUM to B2W!;)
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back