First time couple, Pretty Wife seeking Bull in South Alabama

How many older black men would love to knock a white boys wife up

• I want to fuck them, knocking them up would be icing on the cake.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steve t

Male
Well to do Couple new to cuckoldry, Husband 27 professional Wife 25Housewife 5'4 145 38DD -28-38. Good Girl with hidden wild streak. Never dated black guys. Has a fetish for older heavy even fat men 40 - 80 preferred and hung to take charge of her and I. Husband is 6 " she has had none larger than 7" until we joined we joined AME Church where during a revival an elderly pastor from out of state needed a place to stay and after getting to know us and hearing that my wife had never went to school with, lived in a town with blacks until work brought us to the town we now live in that's 89 -11 black to white. And that we decided the church would best help her become comfortable. She told him we wanted a baby and one who would be accepted by the children in our neighborhood. She planned to seek council from the church elders. Hearing that He practically invited himself into our home telling us in his 5 days stay he would personnaly council her with our unquestioning cooperation. He told us her problem was we had not truly relinquished our prejudices but he would help us, after our first dinner told me to go buy some wine and when I got back the house was dark but I heard my wife wailing asking him to please don't followed by helps and a loud groan and I saw into our bedroom as her feet were around his neck and he he lunged forward a couple more times before lowering her legs and lying atop her. I left them alone and was awoken at daylight by her howling. He climbed off the bed showing a fat obscene body and a dick over 10" and much thicker than mine. He stayed for 2 months and at 76 years old he knocked her up. Her family has excepted it, we are looking for a bull who is interested in a long term relationship and can ******* children if he chooses. She wants 4 more and all by a black man

Well to do Couple new to cuckoldry, Husband 27 professional Wife 25Housewife 5'4 145 38DD -28-38. Good Girl with hidden wild streak. Never dated black guys. Has a fetish for older heavy even fat men 40 - 80 preferred and hung to take charge of her and I. Husband is 6 " she has had none larger than 7" until we joined we joined AME Church where during a revival an elderly pastor from out of state needed a place to stay and after getting to know us and hearing that my wife had never went to school with, lived in a town with blacks until work brought us to the town we now live in that's 89 -11 black to white. And that we decided the church would best help her become comfortable. She told him we wanted a baby and one who would be accepted by the children in our neighborhood. She planned to seek council from the church elders. Hearing that He practically invited himself into our home telling us in his 5 days stay he would personnaly council her with our unquestioning cooperation. He told us her problem was we had not truly relinquished our prejudices but he would help us, after our first dinner told me to go buy some wine and when I got back the house was dark but I heard my wife wailing asking him to please don't followed by helps and a loud groan and I saw into our bedroom as her feet were around his neck and he he lunged forward a couple more times before lowering her legs and lying atop her. I left them alone and was awoken at daylight by her howling. He climbed off the bed showing a fat obscene body and a dick over 10" and much thicker than mine. He stayed for 2 months and at 76 years old he knocked her up. Her family has excepted it, we are looking for a bull who is interested in a long term relationship and can ******* children if he chooses. She wants 4 more and all by a black man
if seriously interest breeding now is good time ,cause this alpha male bull in between relationships and I'm super horny(24-7) inbox like today!!

Back