First Time Chicago Couple :)

Hi! I'm looking to test out my first cuckold relationship. I am a girl who is used to being intensely dominated. I love worshiping a powerful master, completing tasks, serving, and having my body used.
My current boyfriend is unable to fill this need for me. His penis is small and displeasing, and he is unable to dominate me the way that I need. He has had a longtime fascination with the cuckold/sissy lifestyle, so we are hoping to fill both of our needs this way. We are above all looking for someone who is intelligent and well hung, preferably BBC. We would like a bull who would sexually dominate me, assign us tasks, use my body, etc. It is also important to be willing to humiliate my boyfriend, including ****** bi/cock worship scenarios.

Since this is the first foray we've made into this lifestyle, we would want to start out with an online chat relationship that could intensify into an in-person meetup if all goes well. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing where this could go.

email: pinkblacked@gmail.com

Hi! I'm looking to test out my first cuckold relationship. I am a girl who is used to being intensely dominated. I love worshiping a powerful master, completing tasks, serving, and having my body used.
My current boyfriend is unable to fill this need for me. His penis is small and displeasing, and he is unable to dominate me the way that I need. He has had a longtime fascination with the cuckold/sissy lifestyle, so we are hoping to fill both of our needs this way. We are above all looking for someone who is intelligent and well hung, preferably BBC. We would like a bull who would sexually dominate me, assign us tasks, use my body, etc. It is also important to be willing to humiliate my boyfriend, including ****** bi/cock worship scenarios.

Since this is the first foray we've made into this lifestyle, we would want to start out with an online chat relationship that could intensify into an in-person meetup if all goes well. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing where this could go.

email: pinkblacked@gmail.com

Get verified.

Back