first time bbc entered you

To feel a cock stretching your pussy, touching the walls of your vagina, feeling so full and tight as the strength of his body eases it deeper you feel your legs open wider to receive more, suddenly you start cumming and a wave of orgasms take hold of your body..you wrap your legs around him...your hands grip his tight asscheeks and his hard dick knocks against your cervix...you are no longer aware of anything but him and the feelings you are experiencing..enjoy the ride!

My wif had her first bbc while we were seperated, she says she was very stout and could feel his c@ck open her wide and she said she could feel him deep inside. After that I was hooked.
the first time I saw it I Loved the look on her face it we sheer pleasure. Id never seen that look before. The best for me was entering her after he came in her. The looseness and the feel of his warm cum in her was just.. plain heaven.

The first time. I was scared and nervous as hell. He asked me if I was ready. Then I let him spread my legs. He stepped forward and placed the head of that big cock against me, rubbed the head up and down my opening to get it wet. Asked me again if was sure about it and if I was ready. When told him yes, he then started pushing the head into me. My god did it stretch me. After a couple of minutes he had pushed the head and about 3 inches into me, and I was already cumming. Then went slow and started fucking me. Took him 30 minutes or more of fucking me, to get me stretched out good and all that big cock into me, and when he finally started to cum in me, I was in a different world from all the pleasure.

The first time. I was scared and nervous as hell. He asked me if I was ready. Then I let him spread my legs. He stepped forward and placed the head of that big cock against me, rubbed the head up and down my opening to get it wet. Asked me again if was sure about it and if I was ready. When told him yes, he then started pushing the head into me. My god did it stretch me. After a couple of minutes he had pushed the head and about 3 inches into me, and I was already cumming. Then went slow and started fucking me. Took him 30 minutes or more of fucking me, to get me stretched out good and all that big cock into me, and when he finally started to cum in me, I was in a different world from all the pleasure.
In the time it took him to work it all in, hubby would have already cum and been fast asleep.

To feel a cock stretching your pussy, touching the walls of your vagina, feeling so full and tight as the strength of his body eases it deeper you feel your legs open wider to receive more, suddenly you start cumming and a wave of orgasms take hold of your body..you wrap your legs around him...your hands grip his tight asscheeks and his hard dick knocks against your cervix...you are no longer aware of anything but him and the feelings you are experiencing..enjoy the ride!
Pretty much all that needs to be said

Back