first time bbc entered you

Can someone answer a question for me please I haven't had my first BBC yet but if I do have sex with a BBC will I be able to still feel pleasure from my hubby Will I be able to transform back to hubbys cock
Umm....well....my bet is that you want him to fuck you real good, and make the pussy answer to him. So, there is a high chance you will want more Black Dicks than your what your man can offer. I think you still win in this scenario.

My First time I was at a gym my trainer told me to come late to work out when we were done working out there was nobody in the gym he told me he had to lock it up so he went into the office he called me to come into the office I walked in there and he was standing there with no shorts I stood there in shock he walked over to me and started kissing me and he pulled off my shorts off and laid me on the desk I couldn’t believe my pussy was soaking wet He then spread my legs and stuck his cock inside My wet pussy his cock was 10 inches of thick I can’t believe it fit I close my eyes and enjoyed him fucking me he did not last long when he was done he got up off me I couldn’t feel his cum running down my ass crack He told me to hang on and he went to get me a towel he walked out the room and when he came back in he had four of his friends with him and they were all naked they all had big cocks but not as big as my trainers they all walked up to the desk and one guy Open my legs up and started rubbing his cock head on my pussy I laid there for a second as he was trying to put his cock inside my pussy i pushed him off And grabbed my clothes and left and I went to my car I got into my car and started driving home with no pants on cum was leaking on Seat when I got home I put my shorts on before I went in the house when I get in there I went up to my room my husband came in there and asked me what was wrong I’ve told him what happened he got turned on and He wanted sex we started having sex why he was fucking me he kept asking me to go back to Gym And finish what the guys started I could do that I felt like by trailer tricked me but it started a very good sex life for us my husband keeps trying to get ready to go workout at the gym again

I really like your story. It really turns on me. Hoping more from you!

My first time was my first time at 17. It wasn't a size thing at all, it was the whole black white forbidden thing! I made sure the room had enough light for me to see everything and seeing that black cock slide into my white pussy blew my mind! I was cumming by the 2nd stroke into me and he followed immediately. The whole thing couldn't have taken 30 seconds but I'll never forget. From then on I've made sure to watch each of my black lover's cocks slide into me whenever I can....it always gets me even wetter!!

My first time was my first time at 17. It wasn't a size thing at all, it was the whole black white forbidden thing! I made sure the room had enough light for me to see everything and seeing that black cock slide into my white pussy blew my mind! I was cumming by the 2nd stroke into me and he followed immediately. The whole thing couldn't have taken 30 seconds but I'll never forget. From then on I've made sure to watch each of my black lover's cocks slide into me whenever I can....it always gets me even wetter!!
Especially a BBC, looks and feels incredible

My First time I was at a gym my trainer told me to come late to work out when we were done working out there was nobody in the gym he told me he had to lock it up so he went into the office he called me to come into the office I walked in there and he was standing there with no shorts I stood there in shock he walked over to me and started kissing me and he pulled off my shorts off and laid me on the desk I couldn’t believe my pussy was soaking wet He then spread my legs and stuck his cock inside My wet pussy his cock was 10 inches of thick I can’t believe it fit I close my eyes and enjoyed him fucking me he did not last long when he was done he got up off me I couldn’t feel his cum running down my ass crack He told me to hang on and he went to get me a towel he walked out the room and when he came back in he had four of his friends with him and they were all naked they all had big cocks but not as big as my trainers they all walked up to the desk and one guy Open my legs up and started rubbing his cock head on my pussy I laid there for a second as he was trying to put his cock inside my pussy i pushed him off And grabbed my clothes and left and I went to my car I got into my car and started driving home with no pants on cum was leaking on Seat when I got home I put my shorts on before I went in the house when I get in there I went up to my room my husband came in there and asked me what was wrong I’ve told him what happened he got turned on and He wanted sex we started having sex why he was fucking me he kept asking me to go back to Gym And finish what the guys started I could do that I felt like by trailer tricked me but it started a very good sex life for us my husband keeps trying to get ready to go workout at the gym again
Is that really how u got your first BBC?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181121-172159_AppLock.jpg
    Screenshot_20181121-172159_AppLock.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 65
It was back when I was in my early 20's, my sister was in a relationship with dark skinned gang member, Her birthday party was held at the clubrooms. I was being hit on all night by this big muscly gang member about 10 years older than me after the party wrapped up he came back to my sisters with us, after she and her partner went to bed I sat up drinking and talking to this guy....and one thing led to another and he ended up fucking me all night long on the couch. He had the largest penis I have taken so far, it felt a little uncomfortable but was incredible.
Wonderful. There's no limit to how many young white females fight back their fears for getting laid with black males. To finally find themselves in the right time and place with a black stud ending up fucking in complete shameless abandon has to the most satisfaction of her young life. I.m sure the bro is also very arroused to know he's screwing a pretty white girl for her first time having intercourse with a black bull.

To feel a cock stretching your pussy, touching the walls of your vagina, feeling so full and tight as the strength of his body eases it deeper you feel your legs open wider to receive more, suddenly you start cumming and a wave of orgasms take hold of your body..you wrap your legs around him...your hands grip his tight asscheeks and his hard dick knocks against your cervix...you are no longer aware of anything but him and the feelings you are experiencing..enjoy the ride!
Oh my , when will it happen ???

Your trainer must have knew you wanted to fuck him real bad for him to know that you wouldn't just run off when you came in the office. In fact I think you knew he was gonna fuck you that day, and probably wanted to get fucked. The approach took you by surprise though, but your pussy was wet at least by the moment you walked in that gym. I like this story. Not too keen on him inviting his friends without first having a conversation about it though.

Back