First Time And We Can't Wait But We Need Help To Start

wwwtime

Couple
I am the luckiest man in the world. I have found a woman who I love and loves me and lets me be who I am and who shares the same desires as I do and then uses them for me. I want our first time to be the best so we can repeat it over and over. My wife is beautiful inside and out. From the looks of all the activity and websites we are not alone. We don't want to do the bar thing.. So how do we meet a black man who is well hung and dominates us both..... Can any one help. We are local to Savannah Ga.

were no different from White Men just be yourself and Have plenty of confidence [Aggressive and Direct helps also ] willing to help in any way that i can......

were no different from White Men just be yourself and Have plenty of confidence [Aggressive and Direct helps also ] willing to help in any way that i can......

Thanks.Great Feedback.. What is the best way to find a BBC like yourself in our area that is aggressive and confident and maybe the most important discreet. My wife is 5'4' and is about 120lb and looks awesome in all in the right places and she turns plenty of heads. So I think what you are saying is look for the opportunity and work it in... so to speak. The qualifing part is the BC part. That is what we want most of all. Do you leave that up to chance?

Back