First Time Alone with BBC

kinkycouple9

Couple
Gold Member
We are gettung back into the lifestyle after a few months of dealing with personal problems......we tried Craigslist Wednesday for a well hung male (black or white)...after choosing one, he flaked at the last minute.......ginger was horny, I was horny...she tells me about a former coworker she met that day.......6'8", black......"and a huge dick"...hwo do you know? "he visited our vacation house years ago.....i saw his cock thru his shorts...huge"

So, she calls and sets up a time...but he is shy, doesnt want me there...I was a little shocked when she asked me to leave for a while...wed talked about it before, though....so i leave her alone in the room.

20 minutes later she calls, saying they were finished...what happened? he came in, I undressed, he undressed...his cock was hard, biggest she had ever seen...he went down on her, she went down on him (couldnt fit his cockhead in her mouth!!)....and then he just got on top and pumped and dumped in her pussy...and left! She said she couldnt take his whole cock inside (Ive seen her take monsters 100%).

I felt her pussy...it was slick with cum!! She was disappointed with how quick he was, but I reminded her that if a bbc that size just wants to cum in her, she is lucky! She then let me fuck her, and the idea of two men filling her with cum was such a huge turn on!! We are back!

20 minutes?? wouldn't be giving that dude a second date. If a guy did my wife like that she would be pissed!!! She dates solo and has a black b/f that she sees regularly. She goes to his place and stays the night. I dont usually expect her home till around noon the following day. He likes to get up in the morning and fuck her a few times before he goes to work, or sometimes they go to breakfast..she has a key to his place so she will just sleep in after he leaves and come home whenever she wakes up. And By the way Craigslist is a horrible place to find cock man.
I don't care if you have the biggest hardest cock in the world, if you can't hit my wife for more than 20 minutes I assure you, you will never be inside her again.

Frankly, nice story, but I am assuming your wife has a gorgeous body. I would keep my dick inside her until SHE came, evem after I came. I want my lovers to enjoy good orgasms too. This is just me. I would want her juices covering my dick

I love multi-orgasmic women, because I have multis...its ALL about pleasure, and making a good, nasty mess in the process. No sense in having fun and not get wet from it!

We are gettung back into the lifestyle after a few months of dealing with personal problems......we tried Craigslist Wednesday for a well hung male (black or white)...after choosing one, he flaked at the last minute.......ginger was horny, I was horny...she tells me about a former coworker she met that day.......6'8", black......"and a huge dick"...hwo do you know? "he visited our vacation house years ago.....i saw his cock thru his shorts...huge"

So, she calls and sets up a time...but he is shy, doesnt want me there...I was a little shocked when she asked me to leave for a while...wed talked about it before, though....so i leave her alone in the room.

20 minutes later she calls, saying they were finished...what happened? he came in, I undressed, he undressed...his cock was hard, biggest she had ever seen...he went down on her, she went down on him (couldnt fit his cockhead in her mouth!!)....and then he just got on top and pumped and dumped in her pussy...and left! She said she couldnt take his whole cock inside (Ive seen her take monsters 100%).

I felt her pussy...it was slick with cum!! She was disappointed with how quick he was, but I reminded her that if a bbc that size just wants to cum in her, she is lucky! She then let me fuck her, and the idea of two men filling her with cum was such a huge turn on!! We are back!
Where are the pics of the action please share

Back