Great thread. Please tell me what you'd do to my wife, and if you think.she could be a good bbc whore. Don't hold back on the comments, either here or in a dm. She's 34, 5-3, 105, long hair, olive skin, gym rat, and is a great little fuck that likes it rough.

View attachment 965768 View attachment 965769 View attachment 965770 View attachment 965771 View attachment 965772 View attachment 965773 View attachment 965774 View attachment 965775 View attachment 965776 View attachment 965777 View attachment 965778

I'd love nothing more than to watch my pretty girl treated like a whore by a bbc.
So she likes it rough ? By your stands or by mine ? Has she ever been on her back with her legs over the shoulders of a man ruthlessly pounding 11 inches of rock hard cock in her sweet pussy so hard she gasped for breath every time it slams inside her?
Has she ever been pounded doggy style so hard her hands had to be held behind her back to keep her from trying to crawl away from the hardest roughest fuck she has ever had know that in just minutes it will be pulled from her slick got wet pussy and invade her ass all the way inside till she can feels my cocksack slapping her ass with no mercy as she begs?
Has she ever had my cock fed to that pretty little mouth fave fucking her all the way down making her gag and fight as is pushes even farther down her slut throat then taking my prize all down that throat and then a cum soaked cock slapping that Hott little face ?

That's what I have for her... Please bring her over!!! After I'm done let's see if she loves it rough !!

So she likes it rough ? By your stands or by mine ? Has she ever been on her back with her legs over the shoulders of a man ruthlessly pounding 11 inches of rock hard cock in her sweet pussy so hard she gasped for breath every time it slams inside her?
Has she ever been pounded doggy style so hard her hands had to be held behind her back to keep her from trying to crawl away from the hardest roughest fuck she has ever had know that in just minutes it will be pulled from her slick got wet pussy and invade her ass all the way inside till she can feels my cocksack slapping her ass with no mercy as she begs?
Has she ever had my cock fed to that pretty little mouth fave fucking her all the way down making her gag and fight as is pushes even farther down her slut throat then taking my prize all down that throat and then a cum soaked cock slapping that Hott little face ?

That's what I have for her... Please bring her over!!! After I'm done let's see if she loves it rough !!

That sounds amazing. I'd fucking love that, every part of it. I'd like to see you trash her like that a few times a week, forever. Maybe bring some friends over to just ruin her.

We've all walked down the street and laid our eyes on a Hott piece and thought damn what I would do to that... Post your little slut and let's see what others first thoughts would be!! I'll be glad to Start! Everyone's comments welcome!!
Would drop to my knees and hope and beg he wants to use me to satisfy himself

Back