First interracial lesbian experience

chanell-heart-aaliyah-love-kissa-sins-gif.2021105

A lesbian experience. She was upset with me. My fault. She punished me very hard. Punishment was over. She a sort of apologized. And then she pushed me against the wall. She wanted to make up with me. She told me to put my arms on her shoulders. I was hanging on her. I crossed my legs behind her back and she shoved her strap-on inside.

A lesbian experience. She was upset with me. My fault. She punished me very hard. Punishment was over. She a sort of apologized. And then she pushed me against the wall. She wanted to make up with me. She told me to put my arms on her shoulders. I was hanging on her. I crossed my legs behind her back and she shoved her strap-on inside.
Oh My. Love to hear more and more.

Oh My. Love to hear more and more.
Here is more. Mistress found a new way of dominating me. She would call me during the day and tell me not to cook. She would take me to a restaurant.

I already knew what would happen. She comes home, takes a shower and gives me a hard spanking with her riding crop. It is very painful.

I dressed as always. Long skirt, tight T-shirt, no bra, no panties and on my six-inch heels. Walking to the restaurant I was wearing a jacket.

As we were in the restaurant my bums were still paining. But I had learned not the show how painful they were.

The first couple of times was hard for me to keep on smiling to Mistress. Later I got used to what Mistress did to me and I played being very excited.

High school sleep over. Sayda was the only black girl on our volleyball team and I befriended her......there were 5of us at the sleep over and 2 had to sleep in a separate room. I grabbed her hand and declared we would and once alone I undressed in front of her and she was curious.....I was an experienced licker at that point and I was happy to let her explore my white breasts and then we kissed and she let me go down on her......several times, xo

We had been sitting on the couch. The lady was fully dressed and I was naked. It was late. The lady told me: "Let's go to my bed".

We went to the bed. The lady undressed. Now I could see. She was bald too. She stepped into the bed and she was touching me.

Next she fucked me with her strap-on. She gave me a lot of pleasure. I was coming many times. She was coming too.

The next morning. I woke up. The lady wasn't in the bed no more. I stood up and took a shower. I wanted to put on my clothes again.

But I could not find them. I put a towel around my body and walked in the house. I came into the kitchen. The lady was there. Having a breakfast.

She looked at me. She ordered me to put the towel away. She was very clear. "When you are here, you are naked. Do you understand?"

I understood and threw away the towel. I was naked again. I took a seat at the table and had my breakfast too.

I said to the lady: "I must tell you. I'm submissive". The lady laughed at me. "I know", she said, "It was clear as I saw you in the bar".

The lady had me come to her. I stood in front of her. "You want me to spank you, don't you?", she asked. And then she spanked me.

I have been coming to the lady many times. But all the time I undressed and I was naked. The lady would spank my bums. She knew I'm submissive.

Back