First interracial lesbian experience

tumblr_o7ex7w2ovT1vr7awro1_250.gif
mmmmmmm that is hot

Freshman year in the dorms. I roomed with another girl on the Majorette Squad. She was a beautiful black girl, quite patite like me. We became very close quickly. Seeing each other naked a good bit. I so admired her body yet would not Dare make a move. She as actually had the first chance during a spin the bottle dare at a party when we had to kiss. OMG did that get me hot! The next night we were alone in the room we talked about it and both admitted to being aroused enough to try it again. Needless to say things quickly happened between us. For the rest of the semester we shared the same bed lol. Still keep in touch today.

love this story, it's so hot

just curious...there have been many movies with a lesbian relationship or seduction thrown in, but has there ever been a mainstream movie that included interracial lesbian scenes?
Not sure offhand but on TV there is. Supergirl has a lesbian Earth-sister, and there is lesbian character on "Black Lightening", and there is a lesbian character on Gotham too at one point. And if you are into Japanese anime there is an entire genre devoted to lesbianism called yuri, look it up. :D

Not sure offhand but on TV there is. Supergirl has a lesbian Earth-sister, and there is lesbian character on "Black Lightening", and there is a lesbian character on Gotham too at one point. And if you are into Japanese anime there is an entire genre devoted to lesbianism called yuri, look it up. :D

thanks I'll take at look at that

YOUR’E the start of something very exciting Kate. Waiting on your sexy confession ;)

You want to hear a sexy confession from me. I have one. It is about my life as a submissive girl. How it all started.

I was in Germany. It was a Friday night. I stepped into a bar. It happened to be a lesbian bar.

I was sitting at a table. I saw an older lady sitting at the other end of the bar. I looked at her. She saw me looking.

She looked back at me. She smiled at me. And then she came to my table. She asked if she could join me.

I was impressed by her. By the way she looked. I told her, that she could sit at my table. We started talking.

I noticed. The lady was very interested in me. She had a lot of interesting questions for me. I did most of the talking.

It was late. The lady wanted to go to her home. She invited me to join her. I found her very sweet. So I joined her.

We went to her car. That was a very big Mercedes Benz. So she was having a lot of money or she had a good job.

We arrived at her house. It was a big free standing house. Her neighbours were far away. She sure had her privacy.

At her home I found out how she was. A Mistress. She told me: "You are very pretty. Now show me everything."

That was very clear. She wanted me to get naked. I had decoded to be submissive. So I did what she wanted me to do.

I was naked. The lady walked around me. I had not shaved my pussy. She saw some pubic hair. She did not like it.

She told me to lie on her table on my back. I did as she ordered me to do. She came back and started to shave me.

The shaving was over. The lady directed me to the couch. I took a seat at the couch. She gave me a glass of wine.

The lady also took a glass of wine. She joined me on the couch. She was still fully dressed and I was naked.

We talked a little more. But the lady did not come close to me. She did not touch me. It was as if she did not notice my nakedness.

This is a much longer story. If you want I will tell you more. For now I want to end this confession. Have you got to make a confession too?

You want to hear a sexy confession from me. I have one. It is about my life as a submissive girl. How it all started.

I was in Germany. It was a Friday night. I stepped into a bar. It happened to be a lesbian bar.

I was sitting at a table. I saw an older lady sitting at the other end of the bar. I looked at her. She saw me looking.

She looked back at me. She smiled at me. And then she came to my table. She asked if she could join me.

I was impressed by her. By the way she looked. I told her, that she could sit at my table. We started talking.

I noticed. The lady was very interested in me. She had a lot of interesting questions for me. I did most of the talking.

It was late. The lady wanted to go to her home. She invited me to join her. I found her very sweet. So I joined her.

We went to her car. That was a very big Mercedes Benz. So she was having a lot of money or she had a good job.

We arrived at her house. It was a big free standing house. Her neighbours were far away. She sure had her privacy.

At her home I found out how she was. A Mistress. She told me: "You are very pretty. Now show me everything."

That was very clear. She wanted me to get naked. I had decoded to be submissive. So I did what she wanted me to do.

I was naked. The lady walked around me. I had not shaved my pussy. She saw some pubic hair. She did not like it.

She told me to lie on her table on my back. I did as she ordered me to do. She came back and started to shave me.

The shaving was over. The lady directed me to the couch. I took a seat at the couch. She gave me a glass of wine.

The lady also took a glass of wine. She joined me on the couch. She was still fully dressed and I was naked.

We talked a little more. But the lady did not come close to me. She did not touch me. It was as if she did not notice my nakedness.

This is a much longer story. If you want I will tell you more. For now I want to end this confession. Have you got to make a confession too?
She should have jumped you when you were naked???!

that is a lovely and powerful story. you will be hearing from me Kate. Thank you

Back