Back when we were swingers and before we were more strictly mfm, my wife arranged a party for couples with select black single males in attendance. All were very hot and very hung. The night before the party, we met up with one of the single males to play alone. He had a damn python for a cock! It was huge and my wife loved it! The next night she had five more BBCs and that was really the start of our entrance into the IR hotwife lifestyle. After our years of swinging where we eventually played more and more with single males and more and more with black single males. Now she is a BBC only gal (well she says she will still fuck (and she does) a really hung and hot white guy to remind her of the magic of the black bull - and then she's right back to bbc only lol!).

My very first bbc was 10 inches and thick. I was in shock when first laying eyes upon it. I never saw anything so big before. I tried it at the encouragement of my husband. I initially only agreed to giving a bj at first but something came over me and I needed to experience it all. It was truly amazing.

My very first bbc was 10 inches and thick. I was in shock when first laying eyes upon it. I never saw anything so big before. I tried it at the encouragement of my husband. I initially only agreed to giving a bj at first but something came over me and I needed to experience it all. It was truly amazing.

My wife didn’t think she could take a Texas 10” bbc either but she bounced on it & went crazy as every inch was inside. Carl left a Texas size creampie for me to eat as well. After we got home she laid on the bed & I sucked out another creampie that had been too deep earlier.
She asked, “You like eating Carl’s black cum don’t you?” All I could do was moan mmmm, hmmm. I wasn’t about to stop it tasted so Devine!!!

Hi,

Tell me about your first BBC experience. Was it a huge dick? Did it hurt stretching out your pussy? Also, the vids I've seen online look like sucking such a huge cock is difficult. Any pointers with all questions would be great, as I am preparing to have a conversation with my wife.

Thanks!
The thing is you have to relax when the BBC is starting to go in, don’t tighten up your ass or pussy. It not easy to do but tell her to concentrate and practice before being fucked by BBC.

Back