First experience

For our wives/girlfriends, discovering a TRUE male, with a TRUE cock is allways an unforgettable moment : they understand at once how much they were misleaded during years byView attachment 535659 our ridiculous weenies.
Those facial expressions don't lie. No matter how many times she has said, "Size doesn't matter," when she gets some size between her thighs you'll see how easily girls lie.

tumblr_m65c0nEgul1rxn0tjo1_1280.jpg

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Back