First Experience This Weekend: Maid

Hi Everyone. My wife and I will be having our first experience this weekend. A bull she met will be coming over to the house on Saturday. There was one curve ball thrown my way leading up to this, and wanted to get some insight from some more experienced people. Last week a box came in the mail with a maid uniform for me to wear while he is over. I have never crossdressed and she seems really into me being their maid so I am OK with wearing it (not thrilled about it), and playing that role. I know it has something to do with reinforcing the roles, but wanted to know what to expect (knowing the dynamic between three people is different in each instance). Thanks for any help you can provide

Last edited:
A tad bit Elizabethan in the look ... modest and welcoming. hehehe... Hell if thats what it takes... I say go for it and enjoy a great time! I'd definitely do whatever the mrs asks of me because the rewards are going to be stellar!! You got guts and I applaud your efforts!

once you have done it, it will feel quite natural. the maid uniform is symbolic as the Master is letting you know who is the Alpha Male by making you a female, and He is letting you know who is the Master by dressing you in a servant's outfit. The Master is also exposing you as a female slave in full view of your wife to remind her that you are under her and that you are both under the Master. I am a totally defeated white male and I believe Black Men are Deities. Because of this I love crossdressing and I think you will too.

Hi Everyone. My wife and I will be having our first experience this weekend. A bull she met will be coming over to the house on Saturday. There was one curve ball thrown my way leading up to this, and wanted to get some insight from some more experienced people. Last week a box came in the mail with a maid uniform for me to wear while he is over. I have never crossdressed and she seems really into me being their maid so I am OK with wearing it (not thrilled about it), and playing that role. I know it has something to do with reinforcing the roles, but wanted to know what to expect (knowing the dynamic between three people is different in each instance). Thanks for any help you can provide

This is the pic she took and sent to him:
View attachment 821599

Wonderful satin maids outfit, would love to watch you serve them both, would love to chat sometime

When the uniform came in the mail and she told me it was for me I was surprised. I said are you serious, and she said she was very serious.

I get embarrassed just thinking about being dressed like that in front of her bull.

This is one of my favourite fantasies, I would really enjoy if my wife had done this for me. I would have also worn some of her used silk panties and bra underneath to feel extra sissy. Enjoy this wonderful experience and serve them both well. Shine his shoes, hand wash his underwear, fetch them drinks, do as he orders, this is your moment to serve

I've been a sissy crossdresser for many, many years and their sissy maid for the last 6 years. It's a wonderful experience which I love and adore. Embrace and enjoy your new status.

Attachments

• 2015-07-10 14.22.24.jpg
    2015-07-10 14.22.24.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 57
Back