First Date!

showingmyslut2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Well Black2White, we can report success!
Last night the wife went out on her first date with a guy we met on FetLife, he has an account here too but for his privacy I won't link it.

Nothing physical happened, this was just a meet and get to know each other date, and no I didn't go with, it was just the two of them.
She was incredibly nervous getting there, but said she had a great time!
They went out to eat then went to play some pool, she said she was blushing the entire time as he told her how he'd love to bend her over the pool table in front of everyone at the bar and let them watch her be a slut. She also said how he felt her up on the ride over, making her super wet, and she felt him up too, describing at as, "OMG it was SO HARD."

Don't know when they'll meet again, but I'll be sure to share whatever details I can.
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the comments of encouragement, the pm's, and those of you who kik'd with her and gave her the confidence she needed to take this step!

Well Black2White, we can report success!
Last night the wife went out on her first date with a guy we met on FetLife, he has an account here too but for his privacy I won't link it.

Nothing physical happened, this was just a meet and get to know each other date, and no I didn't go with, it was just the two of them.
She was incredibly nervous getting there, but said she had a great time!
They went out to eat then went to play some pool, she said she was blushing the entire time as he told her how he'd love to bend her over the pool table in front of everyone at the bar and let them watch her be a slut. She also said how he felt her up on the ride over, making her super wet, and she felt him up too, describing at as, "OMG it was SO HARD."

Don't know when they'll meet again, but I'll be sure to share whatever details I can.
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the comments of encouragement, the pm's, and those of you who kik'd with her and gave her the confidence she needed to take this step!

She sounds like a sweet shy lady lol those are the best ;)

we all hope you can come back and tell us she enjoyed it greatly and wants more. That would be a great ending

So they met at a hotel, she was super dressed up and ready to go as you can see from the pics below. When he got there they decided to stay and ******* in the hotel room.
She said they were makong out a 'tiny' bit and "all of the sudden his cock was out" so she dropped to her knees and started sucking him, i did get pics of this part but cant post for privacy reasons.
While she was still sucking him he stripped off her dress and lingerie. She said as soon as his fingers touched her pussy she was on fire and jumped on his cock, but he was fucking her from underneath and sidnt let her work her magic haha.
Previously i was the biggest shed had, but he was bigger, not sure by home much, but she said it felt really tight and really deep.
He flipped her over and fucked her from behind which she said was the most amazing, and he made her cum. From persknal experience giving her vaginal orgasms is near impossoble, so i was impressed.
After he came she saod he stuck it back in again and the fucked a second time before falling asleep, both times they used a condom which was our agreement.

In the middle of the night she woke up and started stroking him again, and they fucked a third time, this time without a condom, and she said she was begging him to cum inside her. After that they fell back asleep and she came home the next morning.

Last edited:
So they met at a hotel, she was super dressed up and ready to go as you can see from the pics below. When he got there they decided to stay and ******* in the hotel room.
She said they were makong out a 'tiny' bit and "all of the sudden his cock was out" so she dropped to her knees and started sucking him, i did get pics of this part but cant post for privacy reasons.
While she was still sucking him he stripped off her dress and lingerie. She said as soon as his fingers touched her pussy she was on fire and jumped on his cock, but he was fucking her from underneath and sidnt let her work her magic haha.
Previously i was the biggest shed had, but he was bigger, not sure by home much, but she said it felt really tight and really deep.
He flipped her over and fucked her from behind which she said was the most amazing, and he made her cum. From persknal experience giving her vaginal orgasms is near impossoble, so i was impressed.
After he came she saod he stuck it back in again and the fucked a second time before falling asleep, both times they used a condom which was our agreement.

In the middle of the night she woke up and started stroking him again, and they fucked a third time, this time without a condom, and she said she was begging him to cum inside her. After that they fell back asleep and she came home the next morning.

View attachment 933732 View attachment 933733 View attachment 933734

your wife is very beautiful and very sexy. hope you are both ok with this

View attachment 933732 View attachment 933733 View attachment 933734

Now that's a good cuck right there letting her stay over the night ;)

Back