First date update.......

I had my first date with my potential bull last night. I felt as if I were in another world. I've never dated a black man in the past. We had dinner and talked a lot. Even though we've been texting and talking by phone, we still had much to talk about. It was funny because I was at this restaurant a couple weeks ago with my hubby and we ended up getting the same server last night. We ended the night kissing each other. I've never had goose bumps like I did last night. My thoughts were racing in my head and my heart was defiantly pumping on high speed. We are planning on taking things to a more physical level on our next meet. It's going to get juicy. I will keep you updated.

Lora was just like you a few yrs back
Once she went black and locked me a couple times
She took on getting the sex she needed
I encourage her and love her to serve BBC
She is built a lot like you and her fellas love it
Don't stop until you turn black
Lora ain't going back that's for sure

Well.. I hope that you have anything you want... I love your ass!im the husband I decided to start to share my very beautiful wife with others.. Why??I really don't know but I love it... Message me because I want tell you some..

I had my first date with my potential bull last night. I felt as if I were in another world. I've never dated a black man in the past. We had dinner and talked a lot. Even though we've been texting and talking by phone, we still had much to talk about. It was funny because I was at this restaurant a couple weeks ago with my hubby and we ended up getting the same server last night. We ended the night kissing each other. I've never had goose bumps like I did last night. My thoughts were racing in my head and my heart was defiantly pumping on high speed. We are planning on taking things to a more physical level on our next meet. It's going to get juicy. I will keep you updated.
I also had a first encounter with my new lover/boyfriend and it was amazing. we have been speaking for a while and had our 1st physical this past weekend. i can understand any apprehension but i assure you that from my limited experience that what they say is true. Black men do make better lovers. keep us informed, but dont be pressured into anything by anyone else. let things happen in thier own time and you will love it. I did.

Tiff

Back