First black toy

acer3

Couple
My wife and I are trying Anal play when we are having sex, I have always had a fantasy about black men, having sex with my wife. Right now we have used plugs and vibraters. I recently bought a black 8 inch dildo. after we get into playing, my wife can take about 2 inches. I can take about 4 inches. I want to take all 8 inch and have her take more with out it hurting, how do we do this. We use a lot of lube. My next goal is to use our big anal plug instead of the small one, how do we do this.

Acer3,
I think you are on the correct track. Go slow, you want her to try it and like it not say no to doing it. Use allot of lube and start with small butt plugs and slowly work up. Keep them black and work your fantasy about black men and big black cocks having sex with her. Also do the same with the black dildo's. have her suck them and try to deep throat them. Get a 9"er, a 10"er and start with median thickness and work up to a big thickness. Go slow take your time. Make sure you get her off each time and maybe start getting off yourself using the dildos on her. You can tell her that it turns you on so much you just can help it. Look on here for a BBC (at least 9 inches and at least a median thickness) and plan a meet up. Maybe get the wife *******. Or once you have her able to take a dildo in her ass and maybe deep throat (of course in her pussy) Take her to Jamaica to a resort down there for wives that want BBC sex. You can watch the first time and then tell the men what you want them to do to and with her and let you go on her own also. You can always get to report from the guy later. Also you can have them film it for you. You can do it secretly if you think it would stop her. It may take some time for her to get use to anal sex to where she is willing to do it even if she doesn't like it that much. If you have a black friend that you trust and he is a real big back cock. Have him (after she is able to take and handle the dildos) be around her more and more. Have him pay allot of attention to her and flirt and touch her now and then. Alcohol will help at these times. See if she tells you what he is doing. If so work it into your love making if not work on having her drinking and with him more and more with you around less and less or having to leave for work reasons. Set up a camera so your friend can record anything that happens. After that just work your fantasy into your love making and I am sure she will make it cum true. Good Luck

Back