First Black Cock Taste

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Black Cock Desire

This is my 100th blog post. I've been here a long time, and yet it feels like I'm only just getting started. My dream remains to get white wives wet and hubbies dominated enough to submit to their desires.

For plenty of wives, the initial fear of holding a black cock in their hands for the first time is a troubling factor. For some, there's the incorrigible desire of fighting it. They want that black cock so much. They yearn for it inside their hearts. They know, too, their hubbies want them to have it. Yet they can't help grappling with the urgency. Knowing that once they head down this road, things are going to remain different for them. Not just for them and their husbands, but pretty much how they see the world around them.

The physical changes aren't obvious. It's the sight that's memorable, never to gotten rid off from the hubby's memory banks, especially if he's there to watch it happen. When his sexy wife takes that first step toward blowing a black cock for the first time, watching that pretty mouth of hers get stretched side to side, he knows her jaw muscles aren't going to be like when she's blowing him. Matter of fact, for most hubbies, I can just picture their tiny pricks shrinking into their pants when such a sight unfolds.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-letter-first-taste.html?zx=3dbdea7e65bdc86f

Master SHANGO.

When was the first time you had your first taste of black cock?

i had mine at 15.at a party...he was bout 8 inches...i came...multiple times. my plil pussy aint so lil now. i have an interracial boy...and a white cuckold. hes very gay..loves dick more than me...lol. i cover for him. i help him get ready for his bfs. he s watched me, said that black cock is why he s gay. cant fuck with a four inch dick. i love him though.

I thought of black cock it seemed like forever, then at 21 I sucked my first black cock. I can still remember my exact thoughts as I started sucking my first BBC. Oh, yea I was thinking I can't believe I'm sucking a black cock, and then after that I was fucked, to say the very least, roughly.

Yet they can't help grappling with the urgency. Knowing that once they head down this road, things are going to remain different for them. Not just for them and their husbands, but pretty much how they see the world around them.

Dsoul - well said. Women love intimacy with their significant other and they try to keep it that way. Deep down inside each woman is a lioness that wants to come out. Women know when that lioness comes out, they will look at sex with their husband totally different.

my suggestion is to flirt with that lioness through fantasy not in reality because when it comes out, women will never look at their cuck husband the same anymore - that will be transferred to her superior lover.

Back