First black cock for wife

Nice story. If you don't mind me asking but after they went to the bedroom and had sex again, did her black lover fuck her with a condom that time also, or was she bareback. I ask you that because from experience and what I've heard from many other women, it's very hard and very unusual to get a black guy to wear a condom, especially with a white woman. So if it wasn't bareback, be prepared for that to change very soon.. Also, the "no kissing and no anal rule" will soon be broken also so again, be prepared because it's not your choice... it's theirs..

As time progresses, I wouldn't be surprised if Leo starts coming around more and more. Are you prepared for that,,? Also, did he use a condom this time also..?

That is so hot. My wife has never let me watch her with her lovers. I've only got to see a few pictures and video which made me cum in seconds. Since you are just starting, just know that Janice is right. The condom will be gone soon. They wont even ask you. He will just do it and she will just let him. Also the sex may be hot and frequent between you and your wife now, but as this continues her needs will soon only be satisfied by him. If she is honest with you she will tell you that even now she only climaxes thinking of him and what his huge cock does for her. Before long she cant help but think how little she feels with your penis in her. That's when your role will change for good.

When it comes to black guys, rules are made to be broken. It wouldn't surprise me that in the near future, when Stacey asks him to put a condom on, he just might tell her, "bareback or none at all".. And my thought about if she had the option, I'm pretty sure she will let him in without a condom.. I've heard it so often from other women when confronted with this situation..

View attachment 437270 View attachment 437271 View attachment 437271 View attachment 437270 My wife's first black cock. ...was a fish plant worker. From Jamaica. They come to Canada on working visas to work anyways. I was outside working on my truck. And my wife joanne was tanning on the deck. In her Bikini. ...Anyways these 2 black guys were walking beside there bicycles. ..One waved and I waved back. ..then they came over and asked if I could fix one guys seat on the bicycle. .I agreed. .they were friendly and we'll groomed. ..One had a pair of sweat pants. .and the first thing I noticed was the size of his cock hanging down his pant leg...As I was trying To fix the bike I noticed he was checking out my wife ...anyways I asked them a few questions and we said bye. ..A few days later my wife told me she noticed it too. ..so I asked her if she would be up for a black guy fucking her. ..it took about a few weeks then she said OK ..So I spotted b them again and invited them over for a lunch....long story short one guy had the biggest cock I've seen long and hard. ..The other had shorter but real thick ...i didn't think my was was gonna survive she let out more screams and pain yells. ..but it was a sight to see those huge blacks cocks slide in and out of her streache'd pussy

When it comes to black guys, rules are made to be broken. It wouldn't surprise me that in the near future, when Stacey asks him to put a condom on, he just might tell her, "bareback or none at all".. And my thought about if she had the option, I'm pretty sure she will let him in without a condom.. I've heard it so often from other women when confronted with this situation..

Last night, as he pulled her mouth off his dick and said he was going to fuck her, she asked if he had a condom. He ignored her, put her on her back, and fucked her without one until he came. She's at his place again right now, probably hoping he'll do it again. I know I am...

Last night, as he pulled her mouth off his dick and said he was going to fuck her, she asked if he had a condom. He ignored her, put her on her back, and fucked her without one until he came. She's at his place again right now, probably hoping he'll do it again. I know I am...

Is she on the pill or any other protective from pregnancies..?

Back