First Black Cock, Anyone

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

First Black Cock

No white wife should ever forget her first black cock.

That's a moment that must be treasured not just by her, but with her hubby as well. The same goes with a single woman, whether she's a young slut or in her middle-age. It is imperative that every white woman gets to submit herself to her most pressing sexual desires, whichever that includes her wanting to become a black bull/Master's play-thing.

For plenty of white couples, the urge to have this moment actually happen has been building between them for months, and if possibly, years before hand. They’ve visited numerous adult/erotic websites, they’ve checked out what most couples and bulls are saying on forums and even social network sites (and even visited my blog site now and then), and have even tentatively posted stuff on Craigslist just to find for themselves the perfect bull who will come take away the wife’s black cock virginity.

It can be a daunting task for most, especially when there’s too much that hampers most couples from actually enjoying the full benefit of this lifestyle: *******, jobs, nosy neighbors, and just about anything that involves them finding special time to be with themselves.

But aside from their worry of making out special time to indulge in this, the utmost fear on most couples’ minds (and I know this because I’ve heard such complaints a lot from many), is how possible it is to find a suitable bull for the wife. Not just any sort of bull. One who would bring our erotic response from the wife. Make her feel more comfortable with herself, with what she’s about to attempt. And this goes not just to the wife, but the hubby as well.

Go here for the rest: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/02/first-black-cock.html

Master SHANGO.

Do any of you still remember your first time of enjoying a cuckold action? Or any of you still looking forward to that moment happening?

I don't think any cuckold couple would ever forget the moment a huge black cock entered the white wife's pussy for the very first time.
It's not primarily the coitus as such that leaves a strong and everlasting impression. It's the moment when the BBC penetrates the white pussy.
The first time the black lover orgasms during unprotected sex is also unforgettable.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_330423.jpg

Back