Fireworks and cucking!

JenCucksDave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
We're going away for the weekend and meeting up with the wife's favorite bull! Jen always seems to find a way to cuck me on holidays and special days, and she assures me I will be doing a lot of cleanup duty this weekend after the fireworks!

Hopefully some fresh pics to follow in the next few days. Okay, no hopefully, this is our bag so there will DEFINITELY be pics...

We had so much fun! Lots of BBC pounding for her and cuckolding for me! I snapped a bunch of pics and video with my phone. Still need to sort out the ones not showing faces and post some here. They actually kicked me out of the room for the last half of their fuckfest! I was filming and they both told me to GTFO and wait in the hallway until they were done. I can't show it because both of their faces show while he is banging Jen missionary, but she waves goodbye to me and they are both talking ******* without missing a thrust. The clip goes on showing me go out the door filming them as it closes shut. So hot!

I went to the soda machine and back to our room door a few times to pass the time and so nobody would see me standing in the hallway all creepy like. I was SO scared because I could hear them going at it from two doors down in either direction. When they kicked me out a woman across from us poked her head out her door and watched me walk down the hallway, and I know she could hear the fucking from the room I was leaving. She didn't go back in her room until I got to the vending machines. It was so humiliating!

And I was back at the vending machines at the end of the hallway when Jen's bull opened the door and poked his head out, motioning for me to come back. When I got there, Jen was on her back waiting for me with a huge facial and big grin on her face. I snapped a pic of her and she grabbed me and pulled me in and made me kiss her with his load all over her. It was so hot!

I've never been able to sign onto this site with my phone. Have to upload my pics and do it the old fashioned way

Back