Fingers and dick at the same time?

wildw0nz

Couple
Any other husbands or boyfriends ever use your fingers in addition to your dick? I have done it a quite a few times over the years. Mostly when we have both been drinking and she is always extra horny when tipsy. I start of eating her out, getting her nice and wet and the put my index and middle finger next to my cock head and shaft and open her up. She goes crazy. Had her screaming at the moon when I had my dick, four fingers and a thumb in her. She gets insanely wet when I do this and occasionally squirts.

Despite this she still has not ever been with a guy with a really big one. I have been trying to convince her to try. She is interested and we have looked. But most guys don't pan out or put in no real effort. As if a dick pic and no game ensures sex.

Have you noticed in real life the average penis size is 6 inches with a 4.5 inch girth but everyone on the internet seems to have a 9 to 13 inch dick.?

I have had guys do that. Fortunately the black men I have been with don't need to do because they fill me better.View media item 52364
Has you experience with black guys always been in the large department with good stroke game too? I have heard from woman that a big dick with no stroke game is lame. A pinky attached to the right hand can do more. But good for you overall.

Any other husbands or boyfriends ever use your fingers in addition to your dick? I have done it a quite a few times over the years. Mostly when we have both been drinking and she is always extra horny when tipsy. I start of eating her out, getting her nice and wet and the put my index and middle finger next to my cock head and shaft and open her up. She goes crazy. Had her screaming at the moon when I had my dick, four fingers and a thumb in her. She gets insanely wet when I do this and occasionally squirts.

Despite this she still has not ever been with a guy with a really big one. I have been trying to convince her to try. She is interested and we have looked. But most guys don't pan out or put in no real effort. As if a dick pic and no game ensures sex.

Have you noticed in real life the average penis size is 6 inches with a 4.5 inch girth but everyone on the internet seems to have a 9 to 13 inch dick.?

Our lady is not at all a size queen but we have also found that every dick on the Internet is just freakin huge and guys need two hands to hold it to piss even before it is hard. Of course what we do with those pics that are SUPPOSEDLY of a huge cock is to run them on Tineye or Google Images. Amazingly, most, as in 75% +, are copied from somewhere on the Internet and those guys get declined or ignored because one lie is all it takes for us..

Back