Finger Nail!

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Girls if you've never done this you need to try it! I've been doing this for awhile now and my bulls love it and so do I. When your fucking your man in the cowgirl position and right before he shoots his nut reach back and run your finger nail along the base of his balls. If you time it right he will have an amazing orgasm and damn near buck you off of him :)

Try gently massaging his nut sack while he's ejaculating ... trust me, he'll shoot every drop he's got. Then, start squeezing your pussy around his cock to get him hard again ... works every time for me. :)

Girls if you've never done this you need to try it! I've been doing this for awhile now and my bulls love it and so do I. When your fucking your man in the cowgirl position and right before he shoots his nut reach back and run your finger nail along the base of his balls. If you time it right he will have an amazing orgasm and damn near buck you off of him :)
Yup. I squeeze a little hard and so far it means more. Lol. I like the mess. The proof is in the pudding.

If you want your man to last longer. Gently hold his balls away from his body. Testicles move closer to the body to reach a certain temperature. They must reach a certain temperature to ejaculate!!! Just a fun fact!

Back