Finger Lakes, NY

It's farther west, more south of Buffalo. I think you can find the site with a google search. I found them thru a party listing on SLS and followed the link from there.

It's farther west, more south of Buffalo. I think you can find the site with a google search. I found them thru a party listing on SLS and followed the link from there.
What is sls is that a site contact to discuss I am very discreet in my area

You can sign up for free. It has more features if you pay but I don't see any reason too. Free members are limited to sending like 5 msg a day and you can't see all the nudie pics but the important stuff is still available.

I hear that there is a club in downtown Rochester but we've never gone looking for it. We're always afraid of running into someone we know. The idea is hot though.

We go to
I hear that there is a club in downtown Rochester but we've never gone looking for it. We're always afraid of running into someone we know. The idea is hot though.
we go finger lakes a lot to visit wineries love for us to meet some new friends to go around with love to hear more from you we were up to ny state fair last week

Sure I'm in Tx but should be home early next week. Can we get anyone else interested. Maybe get a small group to chat.

Back