Finding out how submissive your wife can be.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Just wondered how many guys on here have discovered how submissive the wife is. Just discovering how submissive my wife is. Just recently i woke up horny in the middle of the night, normally i would never wake my wife to have sex but i was horny so i just spread her legs and started rubbing her clit. She protested a little but succumbed to the assualt on her cunt and eventually fucked her. She asked me the next day why i did that. Since then i have done that several times and she never says no. Never knew she was that submissive.

Just wondered how many guys on here have discovered how submissive the wife is. Just discovering how submissive my wife is. Just recently i woke up horny in the middle of the night, normally i would never wake my wife to have sex but i was horny so i just spread her legs and started rubbing her clit. She protested a little but succumbed to the assualt on her cunt and eventually fucked her. She asked me the next day why i did that. Since then i have done that several times and she never says no. Never knew she was that submissive.
Maybe she isn't being submissive, maybe she just likes to be fucked by you. It's entirely possible that you are submitting to fulfill her needs.

Maybe she isn't being submissive, maybe she just likes to be fucked by you. It's entirely possible that you are submitting to fulfill her needs.
She must like small dicks then....haha. is it possible 5" is enough for her?

Not all women want BBC, not all women want to get fucked by a big cock. Maybe she is happy with a little one. Getting poked by 5 inches is a lot less exhausting than getting plowed by 10 inches

That's my Wife's opinion. She's had larger than me before we met and complains that my 7"x 5.5" is too large for her to enjoy comfortably, so if she's going to invite another guy into her bed he's going to be hung smaller or at least thinner than I am.
Unless its her "fantasy fuck", in which case it doesn't matter how small or large he's hung because she's giving it up to him anyway! :D:bounce:

Back