Bbc4Whites

Male
From
CA, US
I am a young black bull training my 18 year old white slut about patriarchy and black supremacy.im also teaching her What I call “interracial progression”. This is the act of a white male or woman using their white privilege to place a minority (black in this case) in a better position. She’s a wonderful student and deserves my ownership. I’m moving into teaching her about cuckolding and keeping white boys beneath her and myself.

In my experience it has been difficult to find a worthy cuck. Does anyone have any ideas or comments on where to find like minded people off the internet?

Attachments

• 6F8C9C6F-1DF9-4917-8F78-2FEA92055E50.jpeg
    6F8C9C6F-1DF9-4917-8F78-2FEA92055E50.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 168
Ive been interested in being a cuckold for decades and only recently found my girl. It should be easier to find the right people to be with. Theres a huge need for a cuckold dating website. A real one. There are some fakes.

I am a young black bull training my 18 year old white slut about patriarchy and black supremacy.im also teaching her What I call “interracial progression”. This is the act of a white male or woman using their white privilege to place a minority (black in this case) in a better position. She’s a wonderful student and deserves my ownership. I’m moving into teaching her about cuckolding and keeping white boys beneath her and myself.

In my experience it has been difficult to find a worthy cuck. Does anyone have any ideas or comments on where to find like minded people off the internet?
I guess it is hard to find outside the web..if i were there would like to propose my self

I don't live in LA, but it would be an interesting conversation to have. I find most of the people on here mistakenly believe that being anti-racist is giving a Black man a blowjob while stroking his ego about his masculinity and sexual prowess. They don't realize that these beliefs about Black sexuality were part of what built up the racist hierarchy. Becoming truly anti-racist will involve tearing down hierarchical norms and reestablishing new norms of equality by providing avenues of economic and social advancement that overcome existing ethnic barriers. I am a bit suspicious of the type of interpersonal relationship that you have in mind being at all useful in the larger societal structure, but the interpersonal relationships certainly can appeal to our personal preferences in submission and domination recognizing that they are not necessarily universal or genetically infused mores.

Congrats , as she seems to be a 18yo white cutie !
As a student, she must be sollicited for sex by many white male students ... for sure....
Maybe she could challenge one of these white male to be the cuck ?
I am sure some will accept that, just so see the cutie being fucked by a black stallion ...

It can be done. There are some of out there that would willingly fill the bill perfectly for you. The problem is many of us are already owned. But yours is a PERFECT offer.

You'll probably struggle to find a willing young man to be a cuck. Yes, there are a lot of beta white men dating young women, but most of the men don't know it or realise it yet. I was cuckolded at 22yo and hated it, fought it, was angered by it... mainly because I was still finding myself and still believed I was in control of my gf and her pussy. It took until my late 20's to start to accept things as they were and not until my 30's with the help of the internet to embrace it. Young men are full of testosterone and trying to spread their seed even the beta ones, so I think it will be hard to find a young cuck, if you do, the gf probably won't want him for long, so it you may have your work cut out for you.

me

Back