Finally...

weekender

Couple
After pestering my wife of 9 years for roughly half of our marriage to fuck a black man she finally agreed. We posted an add to craigslist and got a lot of more response than we expected in our small Kentucky city. She settled on one guy and began a sexting relationship with him. He sent her a pic of his cock next to a 16oz water bottle, they were the same size and a picture of his 26 yr old 6 pack (she's 32 ) and a face picture. After a month they finally worked out a date to meet, he was off work cause of the rain. She woke me early that afternoon (i work nights) with a cute grin on her face. She was going to meet him and I would watch our *******. She texted me the address and me and my ******* did a drive by to see where she was ( he had no ideal ) and went to a McDonalds for lunch. 2 hours later she called me, I could hear the excitement in her voice. She wasn't surprised to hear we were near by, she said she expected that. Longish story cut short. They talked for about 45 minutes, she was very nervous. She let him play and suck on her big fake tits. He pulled her pants off and commented on the lack of panties. He fingered and ate her pussy for about 5 minutes, she almost came then. Then he put his big cock in her pussy and fucked her almost 5 minutes without a condom. He told her she had a tight pussy and he went to get a condom. He fucked her with her legs alternating from on his shoulders to in his arms for another 10 minutes. Neither one of them came. She was too nervous. The only other things close to this is she has let a lot of men play with her tits at the bar and she gave one BBC a hand job under a table cause neither one of them had a car.
She said her short nervous fuck was good and she wants to try him again. A week later we found another BBC for her to fuck on craigslist. With our busy lives we will try a Saturday night when we have a babysitter. He has agreed to let me watch and best of all...video it. I'm sure this time she'll have a few drinks before and hopefully it'll be a lot better for her. This one is 27 and hung pretty good too.

This Saturday hopefully she will meet her next BBC, Patrick. If her period is done by then... I know she's ready for that long black dick to be inside her :))

Literally an hour after I posted my last Patrick, her next bbc date texted saying this Saturday wouldn't work for him. She was asleep so I responded back its ok and I'll tell her when she wakes up. He said sorry and I texted maybe another Saturday we can all get together, no response. I put off telling her the next day till she mentioned him on our drive back from vacation, she was disappointed but very soon texted her first bbc to see if he could meet Saturday night! I do believe I have a bbc whore on my hands :)) We'll see if he responds, we know he is a player and may be fucking several different chics.
Interestingly enough this bbc said the one of the reasons he likes fucking white women is he wants to be there first bbc so that he's remembered for something hmm

I do believe I have a bbc whore on my hands :)) We'll see if he responds, we know he is a player and may be fucking several different chics.
Interestingly enough this bbc said the one of the reasons he likes fucking white women is he wants to be there first bbc so that he's remembered for something hmm

How have things being since?

She never has recieved a reply from her first BBC, he only seems to text while he's at work so maybe he has a g/f. We have found some other possible candidates on craigslist she is thinking about emailing. My story isn't as glamorous as most of the others, lol I wonder why? There however is a really good chance of rain tomorrow even thou I want to be there to watch and he has suggested that my being there may make her less nervous. But, someone has to watch our kid if she can meet him.

We had a date set with Patrick tonight. Dropped off our ******* went home to get ready, on the way home he texts saying his baby sitter backed out. :( We're free tonight so we decide to go to dinner and a late movie. She wears what she initially intended to wear; dark blue and white striped tube top to show off her 38DD tits and a red skirt and red wedges. She looks hot. We get to O'Charlie's and order. She got some awful looking pasta and shrimp and strawberry lemonade, me salad, prime rib and baked potato. Earlier to punish him jokingly I took her pic in the outfit and she texted him it. While waiting for our food she texted back and forth with him saying stuff like wanting BBC, I'm wet, etc. He texts back, I'm cumming. She asks really, yep. She says send me a cum shot pic, nope he's on his way coming to meet us! Suddenly shes nausea and very nervous. She ordered some cherry mint ******* that tasted like crap and only manages to get half down. He'll be here at 9:30, we leave at 9:10 to rush home so I can put our yappy dog in the garage. I don't have time to set up the video camera and besides she's so nervous that'll just make things worse. Rush back to O'Charlie's, 9:20 he texts he's there, she lies and said we had to take a teddy bear to the baby sitter :D Stop at Arby's so we can both pee. At O'Charlie's she goes to his car, he gets out they hug weirdly and then he follows us to our house. 9:30 naturally the neighbors are getting home just as we get home with a black man :) Sure they thought nothing of it. Inside she hurries to the bathroom to pee again ! :) Patrick and I shake hands, introduce ourselves and his name is Bryan? She comes out super nervous, I suggest I go to the bathroom and join them in a few. I listen in the darkened hallway to awkward conversation for a while and he finally kneels in front of her and begins eating and fingering her pussy. I can just barely see the action from where I am. My heart was slamming in my chest. I made some crappy videos on my iphone. She moves out of my sight and I creep closer. She is knelt before him sucking his cock. The lights are dimmed and all I can see is her mouth wrapped around his shadowed cock. She is working him good and he almost came then I think. More crap videos. She gets up and bends over the arm of the sofa with her tits hanging out and looking pretty sexy with her wedges and him pushing her skirt up. He puts on a condom and tries to get his cock in her, he has gone limp :( She gets on the sofa and spreads her legs and he gets hard enough to fuck her. By this time I'm peering around the corner in the kitchen 10 feet away. He pounds her hard for a few minutes and she gets up and bends over the arm of the sofa again. He enters her and fucks her hard and she cums ! Yeah, success! He fucks her like that for about five minutes, maybe more. Then she gets back down on the sofa and spreads her legs and he fucks her hard again. They both cum together!!! He's loud about :) He goes to the bathroom and I went to her to tell her how freaking hot this all is. She says she is done and can't do anymore, she's about to cry :( I said Ok, hurry up and put your shirt back on. He comes back wearing socks and a new condom. He sees how she is and asks if he's done something wrong. No, I say, just nervous. He gets dressed and shakes my hand and says, Thanks for...whatever, for having me. :D
What are you supposed to say anyway?
And he gives her a weird hug and leaves.
We hug and I reassure her I still love her, and it was incredible, amazing, freaking awesome!! I then get my chance to eat her freshly used pussy. Sweet! Loved that :) Then I got a condom and fucked her for a minute before we both came together :) I love loose pussy. We got to the bedroom and have amazing sex for an hour, take a shower together again and treat ourselves to some Denny's. We come home and she treats me with a blow job :)
All total today, counting 3 orgasms I gave her at 6 am when I got home, fingered another orgasm out of her in the 1st shower we took together, he made her cum when he ate her, twice while fucking her, and I made her cum 2 times when I ate her twice after her bbc had her and made her cum 3 more times by fucking her, thats a total of 12 for her in one day :))
Not bad for her 2nd BBC and 1st time with me watching. Glad she didn't throw up on him :)
And made a bunch of short iphone videos of all of it:) Any one know how I can get iphone videos on to DVD?

She said her pussy is sore and her legs are sore also :) She said "Maybe" to more BBC. Better not pressure her too much I guess. She said he was just a little longer than my 7", so guessing he's 8" and she said he wasn't as thick as me. She said her 1st BBC was for sure was longer and thicker than this guy, but who cares? She came for him 3 times and she had BBC :)

Yes, and that's the game changer for you, boi. You ought to find other means to entice her mind to get back on the black cock horse!

Congratulations, your wife is officially a cumdumpster for black cock!
That's so fucking hot!
Just wait until she gets past her "nerves" and starts asking to be double teamed and gangbanged.
I'd love to see some pics of her, keep us updated.

Back