Finally tried black...

i signed up here last week detailing how much i wanted to cheat and try black. i finally had the balls to try black cock last saturday night. long story short: i know a guy who always flirts with me. i for some reason took his number last august for just in case. i called him friday night and we talked about 1 hour. he understood how i felt and we decided to meet at a hotel in nyc saturday i cant believe im going to do this and im regretting showing up we go to the room and we eat and start having a few drinks and finally we get to it we take a shower before and we finally get to it i start by giving him a blowjob and at this point i have no clue how to indulge his massive size next thing we start having sex it took a while for him to enter me hes huge but after it goes in i can say wow!!!!!!! it was the best sex i ever had doggystyle with that man was beyond amazing

im 48
hes 23
the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret

i signed up here last week detailing how much i wanted to cheat and try black. i finally had the balls to try black cock last saturday night. long story short: i know a guy who always flirts with me. i for some reason took his number last august for just in case. i called him friday night and we talked about 1 hour. he understood how i felt and we decided to meet at a hotel in nyc saturday i cant believe im going to do this and im regretting showing up we go to the room and we eat and start having a few drinks and finally we get to it we take a shower before and we finally get to it i start by giving him a blowjob and at this point i have no clue how to indulge his massive size next thing we start having sex it took a while for him to enter me hes huge but after it goes in i can say wow!!!!!!! it was the best sex i ever had doggystyle with that man was beyond amazing

im 48
hes 23
the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret

To bad no pictures but completely understand. I hope you more adventures.

im 48
hes 23

Your a 48 yr young tigress - and you rocked that tiger-cub and his "massive" BBC huh? Dam you go girl - congrats, you've finally been...

tumblr_nf50xmY5dk1tjeto3o1_1280.jpg

such a hot story, ty for sharing and I hope you get all the bbc you want

im 48
hes 23
Nothing ventures, nothing gained. Sounds like you found a good bull for your first experience

Last night my wife tried her first bbc and now she is addicted. She is already ready for more cock!!
@OKC Slutwife

Great news there. Please provide more details, how did you meet, how big was he, how many times did they fuck, and did you take any photos? If so share.

This is what is definitely sweeping the nation. Horny housewives who love to say YES..:
tumblr_ndojvxl8J71rhsj27o2_500.jpg

Last edited:
@OKC Slutwife

Great news there. Please provide more details, how did you meet, how big was he, how many times did they fuck, and did you take any photos? If so share.
We actually met last Saturday night and we all had dinner. Met him on adult friend finder. Wife really liked him from the beginning and decided she wanted get fucked by him, so we met him last night at a hotel. He says he was 8" but he looked bigger than that. Must give her props she took that big cock like a champ. He fucked her twice and in all positions and she loved it.

And yes I do have pics. Will post soon. They are on my camera ay home

Fantastic - welcome to the Darkside I'm proud of you and I look forward to hearing and seeing more from you two. :blackgreedy::bigsmile:
tumblr_nf957xtAxz1tlzm69o1_1280.jpg

And to all you other woman and couples who haven't taken the plunge yet here is your proof is in the pudding from 2 happy ladies right here NOW....
tumblr_nfacmqsbme1rj2pebo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

im 48
hes 23
You go girl!!! Would you like a more mature BBC? I will get a room lol

Back