Finally she said it!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wifegiver69, Jan 9, 2013.

1. wifegiver69

wifegiver69 New Member

Last ive gained some to becoming a cuck we were watching athe bourne legacy, when it cut to a scene where a blk bull was sitting on the table shirtless all muscled out. She turns to me and says thats wat u want me to fuck as she giggled. struck with suprise and fear (because b4 hand she supposedly wasnt attracted to or had no interest in blk guys) I said I dont kno you tell me. That was that we finished the movie. As the credits started rolling she jump on me and she was wett as fuck. I asked "hav you been thinkin about cuckin me with that guy" she deflected the question and said thats all you think about huh. I grinned and said not always. Then she said fuck me so I proceeded she was pushing to cum and when I stopped she would wine and say cmon fuck me hard I did my best but my white boi cock wasnt good enough. I pleaded babe get ontop si you can finish she agrreed so she climbed on top and thats when I got my first taste of being a cuck she said I can make u cum if I want as she smiled and rode. Ya you wis... She cut in ooooo can you see me with him u want me to take that bbc o he is fucking me to b continued.... Im almost late for wrk love to hear ur comments.

chjuk, willsrvu and cucky like this.
  2. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

sounds like she is ready for her 1st BBC
    Will she let u watch

3. What exactly did she say?

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    wifegiver69, it sounds like your wife is about ready to "test the waters" ... are YOU prepared for it, you think?

caption_PandorasBox.jpg

lilhenny04 likes this.
  5. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Good for you!
    Even if she never does decide to go for the real thing, at least she is willing to give you a thrill by sharing the fantasy with you. :)

Of course, you may just be lucky enough to have one of the few that will walk through the door you have opened for her. ;)

Best of luck!

6. wifegiver69

wifegiver69 New Member

She kept telling how she was riding bbc until I cummed in after one minute just imagine her dissapointment ridin my deflating white boy cock she yelled are kinddin me you alredy cummed "sorry babe, there that dildo I got u last week. (a week ago we bought a 8 inch dildo with decent girth. I used it onher before but she said she liked my small cock better) she paused "thats very tempting " we wentto the bedroom and grabbed it she laid on the bed with her legs open I slid it in with ease her pussy so wet and loose it swallowed the dildo whole I knew she could handle more as I was fuckin her with dildo she was buckin and moanin she was stoppin me before her big o she couldnt handle the pleasure she kept stopin me. From the excitement I was hard again and she seen itand said she wanted my cock I guess she need something she could handle a little better

Gianni Smith likes this.