finally she did it

shara3

Male
we had the fantasy for a bbc for her for a long time ago..last mounths our sexual life was going from bad to worse,because of me..we started talking about the cuckold lifestyle seriously..a little bit after our registration here,shara took the decision to "go for it",alone,without me..there is a black guy from her working environment who was flirting her for over a year ago..and she was liking him too..they started dating..the guy was straight from the beginning..he wanted shara,but he didnt allowed any involvement of me..so,thats how the story goes the last 3-4 weeks..they having their time together (my wife says that is amazing),but the only thing that i am doing on this,is to wait for her after her dates with him,to tell me what happened..it was strange and uncomfortable for me at the beginning,but now i admit i like it..and i wanna say thanks to a "good friend" from in here (w....e) who helped me unterstand my place in this situation and enjoy it..finally thats the real meaning of the cuckold lifestyle isnt it..the black owner fucking white wifes body,and white husbands brains...and thats what excactly he is doing to us..i am waiting patiently of her everytime to tell me her excperiances with him,and i am excited with the things that he puts her to do..i just hope one day,to have the chance to watch some of this stuff..i am sure,that if its a big turn on just to hear and imagine all these,to watch her will be the most amazing excperiance in my life..

Attachments

• 100_1211.JPG
    100_1211.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 305
we had the fantasy for a bbc for her for a long time ago..last mounths our sexual life was going from bad to worse,because of me..we started talking about the cuckold lifestyle seriously..a little bit after our registration here,shara took the decision to "go for it",alone,without me..there is a black guy from her working environment who was flirting her for over a year ago..and she was liking him too..they started dating..the guy was straight from the beginning..he wanted shara,but he didnt allowed any involvement of me..so,thats how the story goes the last 3-4 weeks..they having their time together (my wife says that is amazing),but the only thing that i am doing on this,is to wait for her after her dates with him,to tell me what happened..it was strange and uncomfortable for me at the beginning,but now i admit i like it..and i wanna say thanks to a "good friend" from in here (w....e) who helped me unterstand my place in this situation and enjoy it..finally thats the real meaning of the cuckold lifestyle isnt it..the black owner fucking white wifes body,and white husbands brains...and thats what excactly he is doing to us..i am waiting patiently of her everytime to tell me her excperiances with him,and i am excited with the things that he puts her to do..i just hope one day,to have the chance to watch some of this stuff..i am sure,that if its a big turn on just to hear and imagine all these,to watch her will be the most amazing excperiance in my life..
I would love my wife to have a black boyfriend,so he could buy her sexy underwear & fuck her wearing it.

I hope when she us going out with her bbc that she doesn't wear anything her cloths but brings panties to trap that gift of black baby batter for you to see that she will be bred by him

Would love for my bitch to have a black lover to really give her the fucking she deserves, rather than my small cock.

thats good man, and i think it could get better too ;)

Back