Finally happen

needsbbcnow

Female
Found a BBC on AFF and we went to get a room at a local motel.. We talked about how this was going to happen before he arrived. She was nervous as hell but as I played with her pussy, she got real wet. I got her to cum a couple times before he arrived.
HE showed up and walked into the room.. he was almost 6 foot tall and very fit.. miscles and tight stomach. He got undressed and took down his boxers to show a 9 inch thick cock. She couldnt stop looking at it and began to stroke it for him.
She took him in her mouth and in no time he was hard as a rock. He said I want that white pussy bad. He put on the 1st of 4 condoms he brought and stuck it in slowly.. She was very tight and he loved it.
For the next 2 hours, i watched as he fucked her till she was dry. It was great. Hope to do it again soon

Attachments

• IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 327
Found a BBC on AFF and we went to get a room at a local motel.. We talked about how this was going to happen before he arrived. She was nervous as hell but as I played with her pussy, she got real wet. I got her to cum a couple times before he arrived.
HE showed up and walked into the room.. he was almost 6 foot tall and very fit.. miscles and tight stomach. He got undressed and took down his boxers to show a 9 inch thick cock. She couldnt stop looking at it and began to stroke it for him.
She took him in her mouth and in no time he was hard as a rock. He said I want that white pussy bad. He put on the 1st of 4 condoms he brought and stuck it in slowly.. She was very tight and he loved it.
For the next 2 hours, i watched as he fucked her till she was dry. It was great. Hope to do it again soon

Im in if u are ;)

Attachments

• 9d3a1-1024417217.mp4
    923.8 KB
  • c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 107
Back