Finally had my first gangbang

lotsatna4u

Couple
Gold Member
I was invited to a party last weekend, and although there were all kinds of people there, I was out for one thing, black cock. While on the dance floor, several black men were eyeing me. I could feel them undressing me in their minds. A couple of them kept rubbing up on me and I was so turned on. Then a very hot well built bull can straight out and told me to get my white ass down to the basement. I put up no fight and did as I was told. Thinking I was going to have a hot bull take me as his bitch, never thinking that 4 of his friends were waiting there, to pass me around. I was bent over as soon as I knew it, and was filled by a huge cock that stretched me open. They all took turns fucking me. And a group of white couples watched me as I was used by the bulls. Being watched by them turned me on so much, knowing I was looked at as a white whore by them was so hot. The bulls, fucked me and made me suck them till I was covered in cum. It ended as quick as it started. Later that night when I got home, I had my husband clean me out, and I came several times more telling him how great it was to finally have a group of hung BBC's.

My friend has always wanted to share me and we have talked about the idea of a gang bang but i have only agreed if he new the men and i like what i saw. so is that a gang bang if so let me know and i will tell how it hapened.
I don't care what you call it, give us the details.

I don't care what you call it, give us the details.
Well it was one night we had been for dinner on the way back his friend called to see if we would be at home , Sam told him to come over so it was not long before he and his mate arrived , drinks flowed and Sam became flirty with me in front of the two men , it was then they wanted to play poker , yes it became strip poker.
The men were down to there undies and me only in a bra Sam undid me and the men took there pants of and i was staring at three very nice black cocks , we sat around ansd Sam started to caress me then he invited both men to also caress me and yes i was very wet and wanting the attention i was passed to each of them and they felt good tyhey took turns eating me out and sucking my now very hard and long nipples .
Then Sam asked me if they could fuck me one by o0ne and each took turns in giving me a good fucking as each one filled me they sat and recovered and i went for a shower when i got back they had recovered and were again as hard as a rock.
Sam asked if i would go again but this time would i take two at a time , so i mounted Sam and one by one they took turns fucking me in the ass while sam was deep in me , it was a great experience and Sam would like to do it again.

Well it was one night we had been for dinner on the way back his friend called to see if we would be at home , Sam told him to come over so it was not long before he and his mate arrived , drinks flowed and Sam became flirty with me in front of the two men , it was then they wanted to play poker , yes it became strip poker.
The men were down to there undies and me only in a bra Sam undid me and the men took there pants of and i was staring at three very nice black cocks , we sat around ansd Sam started to caress me then he invited both men to also caress me and yes i was very wet and wanting the attention i was passed to each of them and they felt good tyhey took turns eating me out and sucking my now very hard and long nipples .
Then Sam asked me if they could fuck me one by o0ne and each took turns in giving me a good fucking as each one filled me they sat and recovered and i went for a shower when i got back they had recovered and were again as hard as a rock.
Sam asked if i would go again but this time would i take two at a time , so i mounted Sam and one by one they took turns fucking me in the ass while sam was deep in me , it was a great experience and Sam would like to do it again.

Back