Finally got my first taste of BBC!!

This is what I was wearing that night! I am very excited posting these pics because they remind me of that night! It was very exciting! The suspense building up to that moment as we were driving around looking for the "lucky" one! I want to post one pic at a time to build the excitement inside me and for all of you as well! I hope you like!

This is what I was wearing that night! I am very excited posting these pics because they remind me of that night! It was very exciting! The suspense building up to that moment as we were driving around looking for the "lucky" one! I want to post one pic at a time to build the excitement inside me and for all of you as well! I hope you like!
Congratulations!

Well my husband made it very limited but it's a start!! I will post a couple of pics of the "adventure" soon! in the meantime, here's a pic to keep you entertained!! It's been a while since I posted any pics .
damnnnnn i need them thyck thighs wrapped around my waist asap

Well my husband made it very limited but it's a start!! I will post a couple of pics of the "adventure" soon! in the meantime, here's a pic to keep you entertained!! It's been a while since I posted any pics .
Congrats, share your feelings and experience please.:)

Back