Finally gonna be cuckolded this weekend

This fuck buddy I have finally found a black guy that she likes. She's older than me so she's experienced. Supposedly he's 11 inches and 7 inches thick whereas Im 7 inches long and prob 4 inches thick. She told me she's really excited and when I asked her if she's gonna take it anally she excitedly said yes.
Cucks and Bulls do you have any suggestions or advice for me?

Are you going to watch them while they do it? Sounds great, especially if you and she are just fuck buddies, and are not emotionally serious with each other. There will be less risk of hurt feelings that way. If she has plenty of sexual experience, that's another plus. Be prepared to see yourself outperformed, though.

Are you going to watch them while they do it? Sounds great, especially if you and she are just fuck buddies, and are not emotionally serious with each other. There will be less risk of hurt feelings that way. If she has plenty of sexual experience, that's another plus. Be prepared to see yourself outperformed, though.
Yea I'm gonna watch and maybe suck on her toes or something. She has a lot of sexual experience and a very loose ass. She takes lots of big dicks. I don't care about being outperformed I think its kinda hot.

Yea I'm gonna watch and maybe suck on her toes or something. She has a lot of sexual experience and a very loose ass. She takes lots of big dicks. I don't care about being outperformed I think its kinda hot.
It's all good then, especially if you can be close by and watch the action. Having to wait elsewhere without being able to see them would be a drag. Sucking her toes while she's getting fucked will be hot, especially if she curls her toes and clenches your cheek with her foot when she comes ...

It's all good then, especially if you can be close by and watch the action. Having to wait elsewhere without being able to see them would be a drag. Sucking her toes while she's getting fucked will be hot, especially if she curls her toes and clenches your cheek with her foot when she comes ...

Oh that sounds hot. I wanna watch her ride him facing me and have him open up her ass to show it off to me. I'm thinking of asking for permission to fuck her when its open.

Back