Finally free

Isabel

Female
I am newly and truly single now. My husband (who suggested this site) blew a fuse when I started making connections on here so here we are, a few months later and I have NO ONE who can tell me who I can or cannot hook up with. His loss = my gain. So, what say we make up for wasted time shall we?

I am newly and truly single now. My husband (who suggested this site) blew a fuse when I started making connections on here so here we are, a few months later and I have NO ONE who can tell me who I can or cannot hook up with. His loss = my gain. So, what say we make up for wasted time shall we?

You're an amazingly sexy woman. You had your first BBC yet?

Men in general.
Not sure why everyone believes the myth that black men are all hung like horses
Truth be told, it took a long while to find someone that beat out my Ex's 9" and I've only met two so far. All the others were right around 6 or 7 inches.

Men in general.
Not sure why everyone believes the myth that black men are all hung like horses
Truth be told, it took a long while to find someone that beat out my Ex's 9" and I've only met two so far. All the others were right around 6 or 7 inches.
I don't know, I have no personal experience about it. I only have to say they look so big in the movies.

Back