Finally found my Black Master

Marie N

From
CA, US
After much searching and long talks with the Man who shall become my Black Master, i've finally found Him. Our first meeting is tonight and it proves to be one for the record books. As i see no reason to doubt His intention, i look forward to an evening of discipline, humility, service and learning. He is much larger than me, as it should be, and i have no reason to think that He will not bind me helpless and proceed to use me as He sees fit. This is the Man i've been searching sooo long for; a strong willed, physically capable Black Master who intends to make a slave of me and put me out for friends once He deems me suitable. i will keep updating my blog here, provided Master allows me to.

Love and Peace, one happy Marie

Same here,some people on here are fake.it's happend to me twice. They talked the talk but when it was time to meet they no longer replied to our message.some people i guess get off on pretending to be some hot bbc and/or trying to collect picd
Hmu ASAP

Same here,some people on here are fake.it's happend to me twice. They talked the talk but when it was time to meet they no longer replied to our message.some people i guess get off on pretending to be some hot bbc and/or trying to collect picd
the same here to, out of 6 meeting we set up with guys and one couple, on here only 1 guy show up ,i think it husband that are doing a lot of reading and wishing but don't know how to talk there wife into trying it,,,,,

Back