Finally feeling like a real lady ♡

6 mnths on HRT... Finally feeling like a real lady ♡... I feel that im almost pass a ble now too !!!

Last week i went out as Suzzy Fully in public for the first time. It was pretty awesome i felt so sexy and i really was able to dance with somebig black studs at the club... ill keep updating yall... what do you all think as of now though ,☺

Snapchat--7082966421953146023.jpg Snapchat--316970872655300300.jpg Snapchat-1950482538899706237.jpg

Whitebetasub

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
6 mnths on HRT... Finally feeling like a real lady ♡... I feel that im almost pass a ble now too !!!

Last week i went out as Suzzy Fully in public for the first time. It was pretty awesome i felt so sexy and i really was able to dance with somebig black studs at the club... ill keep updating yall... what do you all think as of now though ,☺

View attachment 587884 View attachment 587885 View attachment 587886
Cute! I would never guess that you weren't born that way.

Hey Lauren, I just wanted to express my support for your successful gender reassignment. You look absolutely beautiful and I'd never guess that you were once male. I understand some of what you've gone through because despite being straight as an arrow, I have experienced both body dysmorphic symptoms and some gender identity issues. I'm happy that you're able to feel happy and proud for who you are :).

way to go. Glad that you are accepting of what you are. my wife wants to do this to me one day if we get a regular bull.

the cuckold
But this is different. You're gonna get it because your wife wants you to so that *she* can destroy your gender and gender identity and permanently disfigure you.

Lauren, on the other hand, did it because she herself wanted it because she felt like she was born into the wrong body and needed to change it so that she could feel more comfortable with *herself*.

With her it was a need. For you it's a fetish wanted by *others*.