finally did it

View attachment 17170 this is the husband;I know some of you are used to seeing post from my wife but I wanted to let you all know I am cool with this.The first time she went black I had a problem with it.I think it was more the guy than the act.After alot of talking and a great trip to the Islands I came back with a differant point of view.I have never been more turned on than watching her cum on that BBC.She made noises I did not know she could as she came again and again.I would not go so far as to say I am a cuckold man but more I just enjoy watching her get off and be a slut.

THIS LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FIRST BLACK BULL WE HAD HIS COCK WAS LONG THICK UNCIRCUMCISED AND I LICKED MY WIFES PUSSY AND HIS HUGE BALLSACK AND BLACK SHAFT AS HE LONG COCKED HER MARRIED PUSSY!!

View attachment 17170 this is the husband;I know some of you are used to seeing post from my wife but I wanted to let you all know I am cool with this.The first time she went black I had a problem with it.I think it was more the guy than the act.After alot of talking and a great trip to the Islands I came back with a differant point of view.I have never been more turned on than watching her cum on that BBC.She made noises I did not know she could as she came again and again.I would not go so far as to say I am a cuckold man but more I just enjoy watching her get off and be a slut.
wow,there Nothing better than a creamy pussy!!

Back