finally did it

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by captjoe, Jun 7, 2011.

1. captjoe

captjoe Member

vacation cock.jpg this is the husband;I know some of you are used to seeing post from my wife but I wanted to let you all know I am cool with this.The first time she went black I had a problem with it.I think it was more the guy than the act.After alot of talking and a great trip to the Islands I came back with a differant point of view.I have never been more turned on than watching her cum on that BBC.She made noises I did not know she could as she came again and again.I would not go so far as to say I am a cuckold man but more I just enjoy watching her get off and be a slut.

Erin Shea, jay nelson, janb and 27 others like this.
  2. Tammy&Gary

Tammy&Gary Member

Sounds like my hubby. Nice pic! Makes my pussy ache for cock,just looking at that nice,thick one.

3. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

THIS LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FIRST BLACK BULL WE HAD HIS COCK WAS LONG THICK UNCIRCUMCISED AND I LICKED MY WIFES PUSSY AND HIS HUGE BALLSACK AND BLACK SHAFT AS HE LONG COCKED HER MARRIED PUSSY!!

4. A & D

A & D Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

wonderful messy pic :)

unkut stud likes this.
  5. hoty

hoty New Member

thats pic is fake ..I have seen it somewhere else

6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    You mean the pics being posted on here do NOT represent the people posting them?
    You're kidding me, right? They're FAKES? nooooooooooooo, please say it isn't so!? :(

7. dmoney

dmoney Active Member

Sweden
    wow,there Nothing better than a creamy pussy!!

8. BBCBull

BBCBull Member

This is Brittany Sands from a scene posted on Brothalovers.com some years back.