finally did it

Last night I finally got a bbc from a guy I work with but there is a problem.First of all he is married and camera shy so sorry no pics.Second of all not as big as I had hoped(about 7") all in all my husband is bigger. Third of all my husband who started this journy seems less than ok with this.:( Has any other women had this trouble from their husbands or boy friends? I really want to keep this up but not if it is going to hurt him.View attachment 11459

I am glad to hear about your first black cock! I really don't have too much more experience than you (only had one so far), but since that night, hubby cannot wait to watch me play with black again. If anything, it made him even more eager. Of course I am not complaining as I LOVED the experience and hope to fulfill both of our fantasies!

I think you both need to be totally open and upfront. We make sure that we are both on the same page in everything we do with regard to this "lifestyle". He knows I have NO interest in leaving him for another man.. And that this is just about sharing an erotic experience that is a bit on the taboo side.

I do hope that you guys can find a happy medium so that both of you can enjoy this new found "interest"!

Last night I finally got a bbc from a guy I work with but there is a problem.First of all he is married and camera shy so sorry no pics.Second of all not as big as I had hoped(about 7") all in all my husband is bigger. Third of all my husband who started this journy seems less than ok with this.:( Has any other women had this trouble from their husbands or boy friends? I really want to keep this up but not if it is going to hurt him.View attachment 11459
Unfortunately, an interesting temporary situation and sumptuously beautiful woman!

I am glad to hear about your first black cock! I really don't have too much more experience than you (only had one so far), but since that night, hubby cannot wait to watch me play with black again. If anything, it made him even more eager. Of course I am not complaining as I LOVED the experience and hope to fulfill both of our fantasies!

I think you both need to be totally open and upfront. We make sure that we are both on the same page in everything we do with regard to this "lifestyle". He knows I have NO interest in leaving him for another man.. And that this is just about sharing an erotic experience that is a bit on the taboo side.

I do hope that you guys can find a happy medium so that both of you can enjoy this new found "interest"!

I am obviously not a wife or slut, but will have to aggree with
playful's response, you two will have to be Frank and honest with each other about this lifestyle. He encouraged you to engage in this lifestyle perhaps underestimating how much you would enjoy the experience. There are a LOT of brothas out here who will love to lay with you (me included), and my experience with couples is BOTH were on the same page regarding this lifestyle. Good luck and enjoy!

One thing for certain is--------you are a fucking hot little white slut, wow!!!!!

Some people just wont listen, so i'll say it again, and this is not to discourage anyones fantasy "this lifestyle isnt for everyone. You and your husband tried and he's not as gung ho as before, well some fantasies are meant to be just "that" ......fantasy.Now if you want to continue and he doesnt maybe you can cuck him if not......maybe you really like black dick and just didnt know it until you did it, either way one of you guys is going to have to make some hard decisions, and i wish you luck. I'm a bull and i try to help people with honest answers and really tell them what to expect in this lifestyle, but for some they just want to play and ******* can get pretty fucked up if you and your other havent really defined your roles in the relationship, all in all as a bull i would love another white woman out here who loves bbc, but im real enough to know for some this just isnt the ticket.

Some people just wont listen, so i'll say it again, and this is not to discourage anyones fantasy "this lifestyle isnt for everyone. You and your husband tried and he's not as gung ho as before, well some fantasies are meant to be just "that" ......fantasy.Now if you want to continue and he doesnt maybe you can cuck him if not......maybe you really like black dick and just didnt know it until you did it, either way one of you guys is going to have to make some hard decisions, and i wish you luck. I'm a bull and i try to help people with honest answers and really tell them what to expect in this lifestyle, but for some they just want to play and ******* can get pretty fucked up if you and your other havent really defined your roles in the relationship, all in all as a bull i would love another white woman out here who loves bbc, but im real enough to know for some this just isnt the ticket.

This is very true.. And remember that this "lifestyle" means something so different for all of us. For hubby and I, it is not really a typical cuckold type of scenario, but one where hubby LOVES to watch me pleased by black. It is actually more of my submission than his, as I am submitting to his fantasy as well as to my lover. But the only way I was able to understand all of the dynamics of this was totally open communication with my husband. And yes, some conversations at first were a bit uncomfy, but in the end, it has allowed us to fulfill our fantasies.

This is very true.. And remember that this "lifestyle" means something so different for all of us. For hubby and I, it is not really a typical cuckold type of scenario, but one where hubby LOVES to watch me pleased by black. It is actually more of my submission than his, as I am submitting to his fantasy as well as to my lover. But the only way I was able to understand all of the dynamics of this was totally open communication with my husband. And yes, some conversations at first were a bit uncomfy, but in the end, it has allowed us to fulfill our fantasies.

This is cool, a couple that knows what they are about to embark on...when I first meet with a couple I ask them whether they REALLY understand what is about to happen and most case they have had more than one experience, others were burnt out by "no shows", but I agree this lifestyle is not for everyone, and you must clearly understand your role with the marriage when you take part because I WILL KNOW mines...And, I would not have done it with someone from work. You don't "play" (this way) where you make your money, because if it turns sour, it may fuck up your working relationship or the energy in your workplace. An outsider who earned you and your husband's trust would have been a better man. This underscores playful's earlier point of understanding the dynamics of this lifestyle.

That was how i was trying to put it, and i think the way that you guys did it was the way its supposed to be done. This "lifestyle" does mean something different to everyone, but in the end its all about bbc. For many women taking that next step to getting bbc is filled with nervousness, anticipation and apprehension and maybe a little jealousy on both parts of her and her partner, but good communication should be able iron out a lot of the wrinkles, that come with stepping outside of any relationship.

thanks for the good advice but I can't get past the fact he incouraged this and no he acts like he can't handle it.Be careful what you wish for; I`don't think I can stop now.I may have to play alone who knows.

I think you should have another conversation with your mate. You must let him know who you REALLY are sexually and what you desire. A woman should not suppress her innermost desires especially with her mate. If he is not fulfilling them (and size-wise you're
Covered)...you must let him know that you're turned on by the darkness or color contrast or the taboo. Kiss, make love and findsome compatible BBC!

thanks for the good advice but I can't get past the fact he incouraged this and no he acts like he can't handle it.Be careful what you wish for; I`don't think I can stop now.I may have to play alone who knows.
Best thing really for both of you to do as he encouraged you to do this sit down talk it over and see what changed. Like others have said maybe it was not meant to be.
It could be that the guy was not what either of you expected maybe he was not the size he was expecting or he maybe did not give you the FUCK he( your husband) was expecting. But either case sit down be honest and if you want to try it out again go for it if not well at least you tried.

And as one other member said yeah you are super hot and a ton of guys here would love to be with you me being one!

Well put!!

U know what he new what thr risk was. My brother must of fuck u real good to make your husband mad. If he has a big cock obvious he is not using it right. Right now he has a bruised ego but i bet u he probaly was jacking off behind your back when you are not around. If it feels good to u then u know what dont tell him about it and go and get that big black cock behind his back what he doesnt know wont hurt him...ENJOY YOURSELF AND INDULGE INTO THAT CHOCOLATE U KNOW THEY SAY THE DARK KIND IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!

U know what he new what thr risk was. My brother must of fuck u real good to make your husband mad. If he has a big cock obvious he is not using it right. Right now he has a bruised ego but i bet u he probaly was jacking off behind your back when you are not around. If it feels good to u then u know what dont tell him about it and go and get that big black cock behind his back what he doesnt know wont hurt him...ENJOY YOURSELF AND INDULGE INTO THAT CHOCOLATE U KNOW THEY SAY THE DARK KIND IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!
I agree.

I'm so happy that you finally had your first back cock experience and from the sound of it there will be many more in the future. Just be totally upfront with your husband about your feelings on the experience and try to keep him involved and he will come around once he knows that it gives you so much pleasure. It hurts any mans ego when he sees his wife obtain pleasure that he has never brought out of you but explain the differences and that its the rush of performing for him as he watches and that will help with him getting use to the idea of you being with other BBC in the future please keep your stories and pics coming and I hope our paths cross oneday soon.

Eager to know if you are going to try it again with that same guy or look for another or just not try it again if your husband does not like it. Personally do it as much and as often as you want too just don't involve him :D

My fears exactly!!!!!!

if he prompted you to do it, then he has to accept the result. If he has trouble, take charge and tell him the way things are, and if he doesnt want, no sex. Its what drives us guys anyway.

Back