finally did it

OK - I have to say this is a very deep thinking subject. It was actually on my mind over night. I am always trying to figure my own husband out or step into his mind if you will. But now thru this site I am learning that many white men/husbands seem to think the same way my husband does - and I can't for the life of me understand why.
The whole subject of interracial relationships (and more so Black men/white women) can be the most exciting fantasy for people. Sorry if this sounds racist in any way but lets face it - as young teens we even hear how black men are more aggressive more dominating sexually, how they possess larger cocks on average then all other races of men. This leads to a very explosive image sexually for most of us. Most of us fantasize about being taken and ravished by a strong dominating black man who is superior by all means sexually. And here lies my confusion - fantasy vs reality. Yes I am one of those that are here who is all talk - no action but it is because both my husband and I love the fantasy over anything else. BUT he has expressed an interest years ago for me to take it to the next level and try it for real . This had hurt me deeeply to hear and really made me mad at him for a long time - years ( which I have recently started to share in the fantasy again with him).
SO...... my confusion about doing it for real is how can my husband say he loves me yet want me with others! Were is his jealousy, his desire to protect me - his wife? How can he sit back and watch/know I am with a man who is his superior sexually and not want to step in and defend my honor as my husband - fight for me?
I could never sit back and let him be with say some other women like I have seen posting here. It would ******* me to see him with someone I feel is more sexual or has a better body then me. I should be all he wants sexually in reality. My jealousy would send me thru the roof! And this may be what CaptJoe's husband is feeling/struggling with now that it has gone past fantasy -the reality that he LET his wife step out sexually.
Sorry for the rambling but like I said this is really a subject that weights on my mind much deeper then I think I let on.

its not rambling. its how you feel. alot of us guys know that Black men are better. only a fraction of us put our ego away and go for it. most women feel like you do. alot more than a fraction decide that they really want it and go for it. everybody has a different view and we all must respect that.:)

Yes I do understand everyone is different with different needs and veiws. I do respect everyone here and never judge any of you (maybe even a little jealous that some of you can be so free and open lol). After all we do all share at least the same comon way of thinking even if we all don't act on it. That Black men are damn sexy!

OK - I have to say this is a very deep thinking subject. It was actually on my mind over night. I am always trying to figure my own husband out or step into his mind if you will. But now thru this site I am learning that many white men/husbands seem to think the same way my husband does - and I can't for the life of me understand why.
The whole subject of interracial relationships (and more so Black men/white women) can be the most exciting fantasy for people. Sorry if this sounds racist in any way but lets face it - as young teens we even hear how black men are more aggressive more dominating sexually, how they possess larger cocks on average then all other races of men. This leads to a very explosive image sexually for most of us. Most of us fantasize about being taken and ravished by a strong dominating black man who is superior by all means sexually. And here lies my confusion - fantasy vs reality. Yes I am one of those that are here who is all talk - no action but it is because both my husband and I love the fantasy over anything else. BUT he has expressed an interest years ago for me to take it to the next level and try it for real . This had hurt me deeeply to hear and really made me mad at him for a long time - years ( which I have recently started to share in the fantasy again with him).
SO...... my confusion about doing it for real is how can my husband say he loves me yet want me with others! Were is his jealousy, his desire to protect me - his wife? How can he sit back and watch/know I am with a man who is his superior sexually and not want to step in and defend my honor as my husband - fight for me?
I could never sit back and let him be with say some other women like I have seen posting here. It would ******* me to see him with someone I feel is more sexual or has a better body then me. I should be all he wants sexually in reality. My jealousy would send me thru the roof! And this may be what CaptJoe's husband is feeling/struggling with now that it has gone past fantasy -the reality that he LET his wife step out sexually.
Sorry for the rambling but like I said this is really a subject that weights on my mind much deeper then I think I let on.

In my opinion, it seems like your caught up in being put on a pedestal, dont take that wrong, you want to see him get mad or be jealous, or want to fight, for what ? because he wants to share you with a brother and let you experience probably the best sex you'll ever have. Let your inhibitions go and try to enjoy what your husband is trying to let you experience, if you guys dont like it then you can always go back to the way things were and chalk it up to "at least i tried it".

yes root I think you are right in a lot of ways. But that is the whole marriage scene I brought into. I do want him jealous and not want to share me and a lot of that is because that is how I feel myself. I know I am a jealous person - not sure why but I can make myself crazy at time. Not such a pleasent way to be.

yes root I think you are right in a lot of ways. But that is the whole marriage scene I brought into. I do want him jealous and not want to share me and a lot of that is because that is how I feel myself. I know I am a jealous person - not sure why but I can make myself crazy at time. Not such a pleasent way to be.

I can understand, most people are conditioned to think that being married and being with 1 person for the rest of your life is great or supposed to be great, but love and all its trappings come in many different shades(no pun intended), Let me ask you this: How do you really feel about sex? in general, do you enjoy it , how many partners have you had before hubby? Do you set limitations in the bedroom? have you ever had a real orgasm, where your legs shake so bad that you cant stop them? I'm curious, cause i really want to help you with this.

I can understand, most people are conditioned to think that being married and being with 1 person for the rest of your life is great or supposed to be great, but love and all its trappings come in many different shades(no pun intended), Let me ask you this: How do you really feel about sex? in general, do you enjoy it , how many partners have you had before hubby? Do you set limitations in the bedroom? have you ever had a real orgasm, where your legs shake so bad that you cant stop them? I'm curious, cause i really want to hepl you with this.

Ok here goes.......
I do love sex
I have never been with any man but my husband ever
I have not set limitations and have tried most things I guess (although not a fan of anal)
I do have orgasms and really cant complain about him sexually. It is more a feeling of curiosity about other men. Not sure why but it is really only black men.
I have had intense orgasms but I cant say the legs have shook like that

I'm sorry for challenging your view on sharing . I think that it is quite simple explanation he loves u and wants u to be satisfied by any mean's that he deems fit for u. This where some women and men differ from each other .Men realize long ago that women can get any man that she wants . And he just want to assist u in sharing with other. he maybe copying what a cat would do for would do for u by bringing u a dead bird. Or to show u off to other men by giving them a tastes of what he gets to do with u. I hope that i'd mange to clarify thing for u I'd not I'm sorry if i had more time

I don't feel threatened at all - quite the opposite. I like this forum because people have shared views and get respect. Whether it be in fantasy or reality. The only aggresion I see is sexual aggresion which is a big turn on for most of us. AND....Yes you and root are both very clear in what you say and it is helpful. Like i mentioned I was really hurt and mad for a long time - but iI have come to terms with his love for me and that we are different in our views. some just basic make-up and some being the difference in the sexes. But as you can see I can't pry myself from this forum lol! Who was it that said "never say never"

But enough of my craziness - the focus should be on CaptJoe who took that big step. Kudos to you!

Ok here goes.......
I do love sex
I have never been with any man but my husband ever
I have not set limitations and have tried most things I guess (although not a fan of anal)
I do have orgasms and really cant complain about him sexually. It is more a feeling of curiosity about other men. Not sure why but it is really only black men.
I have had intense orgasms but I cant say the legs have shook like that

You've never been with another man........interesting. Your curious because of this very reason, you dont have anything to compare it to. Ask other women have they had the leg trembling orgasms, better yet ask a woman whose aleady been bbc'd, you'd be surprised you might just be having good sex,and not even had an orgasm. I'm curious , why only black guys ?,what do you find yourself fantasizing about, when you think of black men? and one more sort of personal question: How long have you been married? , could have a lot to do with it.

Back