Yesterday evening hubby and I went to a bar in Prescott AZ, Whiskeyrow. Several have live music and they are fun. After our last adventure (the story is on here) I admitted to hubby that I could understand why he would love to see me fucked by another guy. Preferably a black one. Until know I did not allow it, just did al the rest but no penetration. So we agreed if ever the right guy would come along , I could go ahead as long it was safe sex. Who could guess it would happen this fast.
I was wearing a pretty short dress but still decent, having a supporting bra, leaving my tits uncovered under the dress. And a tiny black string.
Since we walked in early we were able to claim a corner table. Had benches that could seat 6 to 7 people and 3 chairs. After about 20 minutes the band starting playing some slow music and hubby took me to the dansfloor. After the dance, we saw that our table was taken by a visiting college basketteam. 7 guys, 1 white. They excused themselves for taking our seats, told them no sweat, just move over a bit and leave us two seats. So 1 gave up a chair , for hubby, and I could sit in the corner between the two benches. I am close to 50, big natural breast, curvy and have blond hair. I did not expect to get that much attention of these young guys, they kept saying how sexy I was, asking if my breast were natural etc. As told before, my pussy is always wet and dripping. Change underwear serval times a day. Right now it felt like a small river.
Left and right the guys had their hand on my leg, not moving, just laying there.
Music went back to a slow and one of the guys took my hand and said let's dance. He was at least a foot and a half taller then me. He pulled me close and I could feel his dick against my stomac. He noticed it and asked me if it bothered, my reply was that it made me super horny. I could feel him getting hard immediately. Dansfloor was full and pretty dark. He gave me a kiss, got under my dress with both hands and ripped off my string. Didn't expect that, just dropped it on the floor. Started playing with my pussy, warned him that hi would get a pretty wet hand and he answered me that he would lick it off. I orgasmed twice on the floor, all within approx. 5 minutes. Had to berry my face in his chest to muffle te sounds.
we returned to the table and my seat was taken by one of the guys. So when I moved behind the table he pulled me down on his lap. Two guys were keeping hubby busy in a conversation. They had no idea that he approved of anything that could happen, as long he was there.
To my surprise the guy had removed his shorts and was but naked having a raging hard on and a big one. This guy was even taller the my dancer. So now I could feel his erect dick against my back and I had a naked pussy touching his legs. Sitting down on is lap , he had pulled up a bit my dress. He could feel my wetness and starting playing with my pussy. He told me that he wanted to fuck me here and then, told him he needed to wear a condom, he already had one on. In fact they all had this pretty much figured out in advance. The guy sitting just in front of me held out a basked of popcorn and I needed to lean over the table to reach it. Of course this gave the guy I was sitting on acces to my pussy. Nice move from his friend. He immediately positioned his cock against my pussy and was holding my cheeks open with both hands. I slowly lowered myself, very slowly since I have a tight pussy ( never had any *******) and he was truly big. Luckily is was more than dripping wet. The guys talking to hubby stood up and pointed to people on the dansfloor, couldn't hear what they were saying, but the got hubby up and getting his back turned to the table. Afterwoods they told me that they do this all the time.

Finally I got his whole dick inside me, couldn't believe the size could barely breath. felt like it split me in two . I started working my pussy muscles and moving up and down a little bit. The guy on the right was playing my clit and masturbating. Took him less then a minute to shoot his load over my legs. My pussy exploded in the best orgasm I ever had. Also probably because I was getting fucked by this big dick and he was acceleration. not even 10 sec. later he exploded and I could feel him cum in me, never had that with hubby.
Turned out, when he pulled out , that the condom broke and he had squirted his whole load in my pussy. when he pulled out, so much cum from him and me came flowing out that it was literally running down his legs. Must admit that his friends did a good job closing of the view of the table, I don't think anybody noticed. He then told me that I should do the same thing for his friends. Told me they has some time off the next day in the afternoon. Gave me his phonenumber and insisted that I would call him tomorrow. Would come over with three friends, if hubby would agree. Told him that hubby was probably pissed that he did not see the action.
Going to talk to hubby later to see what we are going to do tomorrow.
I got up to clean up a bit in the restroom, could barely walk, Guess his dick was 30 % bigger tan my biggest dildo. Want to do it again.

Yesterday evening hubby and I went to a bar in Prescott AZ, Whiskeyrow. Several have live music and they are fun. After our last adventure (the story is on here) I admitted to hubby that I could understand why he would love to see me fucked by another guy. Preferably a black one. Until know I did not allow it, just did al the rest but no penetration. So we agreed if ever the right guy would come along , I could go ahead as long it was safe sex. Who could guess it would happen this fast.
I was wearing a pretty short dress but still decent, having a supporting bra, leaving my tits uncovered under the dress. And a tiny black string.
Since we walked in early we were able to claim a corner table. Had benches that could seat 6 to 7 people and 3 chairs. After about 20 minutes the band starting playing some slow music and hubby took me to the dansfloor. After the dance, we saw that our table was taken by a visiting college basketteam. 7 guys, 1 white. They excused themselves for taking our seats, told them no sweat, just move over a bit and leave us two seats. So 1 gave up a chair , for hubby, and I could sit in the corner between the two benches. I am close to 50, big natural breast, curvy and have blond hair. I did not expect to get that much attention of these young guys, they kept saying how sexy I was, asking if my breast were natural etc. As told before, my pussy is always wet and dripping. Change underwear serval times a day. Right now it felt like a small river.
Left and right the guys had their hand on my leg, not moving, just laying there.
Music went back to a slow and one of the guys took my hand and said let's dance. He was at least a foot and a half taller then me. He pulled me close and I could feel his dick against my stomac. He noticed it and asked me if it bothered, my reply was that it made me super horny. I could feel him getting hard immediately. Dansfloor was full and pretty dark. He gave me a kiss, got under my dress with both hands and ripped off my string. Didn't expect that, just dropped it on the floor. Started playing with my pussy, warned him that hi would get a pretty wet hand and he answered me that he would lick it off. I orgasmed twice on the floor, all within approx. 5 minutes. Had to berry my face in his chest to muffle te sounds.
we returned to the table and my seat was taken by one of the guys. So when I moved behind the table he pulled me down on his lap. Two guys were keeping hubby busy in a conversation. They had no idea that he approved of anything that could happen, as long he was there.
To my surprise the guy had removed his shorts and was but naked having a raging hard on and a big one. This guy was even taller the my dancer. So now I could feel his erect dick against my back and I had a naked pussy touching his legs. Sitting down on is lap , he had pulled up a bit my dress. He could feel my wetness and starting playing with my pussy. He told me that he wanted to fuck me here and then, told him he needed to wear a condom, he already had one on. In fact they all had this pretty much figured out in advance. The guy sitting just in front of me held out a basked of popcorn and I needed to lean over the table to reach it. Of course this gave the guy I was sitting on acces to my pussy. Nice move from his friend. He immediately positioned his cock against my pussy and was holding my cheeks open with both hands. I slowly lowered myself, very slowly since I have a tight pussy ( never had any *******) and he was truly big. Luckily is was more than dripping wet. The guys talking to hubby stood up and pointed to people on the dansfloor, couldn't hear what they were saying, but the got hubby up and getting his back turned to the table. Afterwoods they told me that they do this all the time.

Finally I got his whole dick inside me, couldn't believe the size could barely breath. felt like it split me in two . I started working my pussy muscles and moving up and down a little bit. The guy on the right was playing my clit and masturbating. Took him less then a minute to shoot his load over my legs. My pussy exploded in the best orgasm I ever had. Also probably because I was getting fucked by this big dick and he was acceleration. not even 10 sec. later he exploded and I could feel him cum in me, never had that with hubby.
Turned out, when he pulled out , that the condom broke and he had squirted his whole load in my pussy. when he pulled out, so much cum from him and me came flowing out that it was literally running down his legs. Must admit that his friends did a good job closing of the view of the table, I don't think anybody noticed. He then told me that I should do the same thing for his friends. Told me they has some time off the next day in the afternoon. Gave me his phonenumber and insisted that I would call him tomorrow. Would come over with three friends, if hubby would agree. Told him that hubby was probably pissed that he did not see the action.
I got up to clean up a bit in the restroom, could barely walk, Guess his dick was 30 % bigger tan my biggest dildo. Want to do it again.
Thick Latin cock available

Made my pecker hard as Chinese arithmetic

Wow that is a great story, are you going to continue this adventure sounds like fun. Good luck.

Back