finally amazing finding....

360sexlover

Couple
Gold Member
For all the people that are thinking about us been another fake profile....totally understandable and truly respected by both of us.... NJBBCFORHER is a real gentleman extremely respectful and extremely amazing guy that I tried to share my lovely beautiful wife with 2 days ago....and I'll try that again with him this Thursday night...I'm saying try because we didn't had a complete sex section....But we just started to making me(the husband) feeling comfortable doing it and with his help making me able on handling my jealousy either....That's what I tried to letting you guys know...that I m looking for the perfect one extremely respectful and extremely nice and patient....he's awesome....he'll write something on this post so all you people can have the proof that we're real! I'll share my wife with him lots of times but I'll look for other guys like him....IMG_20150405_105419.jpghere's a pic that I took after had sex with my lovely beautiful precious wife....I like all you guys except the rude once that are here just for find white bitches to fuck....I love all the people that are here for find great people for having real nice genuine sex with...

For all the people that are thinking about us been another fake profile....totally understandable and truly respected by both of us.... NJBBCFORHER is a real gentleman extremely respectful and extremely amazing guy that I tried to share my lovely beautiful wife with 2 days ago....and I'll try that again with him this Thursday night...I'm saying try because we didn't had a complete sex section....But we just started to making me(the husband) feeling comfortable doing it and with his help making me able on handling my jealousy either....That's what I tried to letting you guys know...that I m looking for the perfect one extremely respectful and extremely nice and patient....he's awesome....he'll write something on this post so all you people can have the proof that we're real! I'll share my wife with him lots of times but I'll look for other guys like him....View attachment 553431here's a pic that I took after had sex with my lovely beautiful precious wife....I like all you guys except the rude once that are here just for find white bitches to fuck....I love all the people that are here for find great people for having real nice genuine sex with...
She's beautiful. I would love to lick her clean.

@360sexlover you guys were awesome!!! Your wife is beautiful and can't wait to meet up with you again. Great couple and if any body has the opportunity to hang out with the jump at the chance you won't be disappointed. He's awesome she's great just good very real, very sexy people looking to have a great experience :)

@360sexlover you guys were awesome!!! Your wife is beautiful and can't wait to meet up with you again. Great couple and if any body has the opportunity to hang out with the jump at the chance you won't be disappointed. He's awesome she's great just good very real, very sexy people looking to have a great experience :)
You're amazing brother real gentleman extremely respectful guy and I'll share my wife with you lots of times and after I find another guy just like you we'll share my wife with you and him....Then after find the third perfect one we'll try with him too...I really wish to try even with 3,4 guys at the same time....for now I'll enjoy sharing her with you....thanks brother you're freaking amazing!!!I'll see you tomorrow night!

Back