Finally a real woman

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Mandi, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Mandi

Mandi Active Member

Well its gone it's finally fucking gone ... input please

IMG_20141112_103254.jpg

1415851098900.jpg

1415851049845.jpg

2. calvincollins

calvincollins Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  3. Mandi

Mandi Active Member

It's been a 10 year off the books 2 year on the books ordeal you decide idc I'm finally who I'm suppose to be butt head

4. Mandi

Mandi Active Member

5. calvincollins

calvincollins Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    well why don't you do a verification pic then? its not hard to do at all

6. Mandi

Mandi Active Member

Yer right I should

7. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    well done hun you are sexy

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  8. Mandi

Mandi Active Member

9. ez-duz-it

ez-duz-it Member

US
    I'll be damned

Negao likes this.
  10. Mandi

Mandi Active Member

11. mace177588

mace177588 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    SO what the fuck am I missing and what's gone? My head is all fucked up. I guess I better start thinking with the top head to figure this one out

12. Damanrichere

Damanrichere Active Member

US
    If I had to guess I would say that person is a post op. Look at the pix, a surgery was evidently performed. The region of attention coupled with it's finally gone and the title finally a real woman screams no more manhood or testosterone. Hello estrogen and tits. Check out the verification photo

shocked and Ukcuckwanabe like this.
  13. desiwifi

desiwifi Member

India
    sexy

worshipu9 likes this.
  14. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Why would you cut your manhood off?

15. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Orion, the guy has transitioned to a complete woman...I have no idea why these guys think they have to have their penis removed..I guess they will meet some guy who won't ask a lot of questions..I like women and pussy, but not that much..would take a pass on this one...OPS

PiDiICE, MacNfries, tonkatoy and 2 others like this.
  16. Orion Pax

US
    I'm fully aware of the procedure, but we all born this way intended for a reason. Nature did not see it any other way. Our society is full people wanting and trying to be something they are not. We are plagued with doctor who did such things for money. In the end this will be our undoing, because god did not intend this way. People say science is this thing that could have happen to man. But we exploit for the highest dollar.

PiDiICE, MacNfries and syscom3 like this.
  17. Orion Pax

US
    In the end it his choice.

worshipu9 likes this.
  18. Damanrichere

Damanrichere Active Member

US
    Yes it is and if we all respect the choice things will be better. At the same time we all should be more aware of our desires also, he was. And how many guys are going to run up in her and not know? How many are going to care after the bj?

tonkatoy and Asmodeaus80 like this.
  19. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

It's not that simple. If you want to make the God (or "nature") argument, then God (or nature) made hermaphrodites - people with working female and male genitals (I actually know one) who absolutely cannot be categorized as one or the other. If you think it is supposed to be simple male/female, black/white and nothing else, then how do you explain that?!

And why would someone want to "be something they are not" - often from an early age, and often making their life path very difficult, and in all the societies around the world (though it's swept under the rug more in others than in ours) - unless there were more to it? And no it's not simple upbringing; there are large families full of "straight children", with one right in the middle of the birth order who from an early age exhibited and experienced gender identity issues, which simplistic ideas again don't address and can't explain.

You're on track with idea that it in the end it's their choice. You might want to consider that maybe in their case, to some extent it was also NOT their choice but something they were born into.

shocked, hunter223, MarkW and 2 others like this.
  20. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Good observation Lanie. My ex had a 6 year old in her elementary school, who clearly identified himself as a girl, yet he was a cute little normal boy in all respects. Not sure of the person called Mandi. The one thing I do find honest about her, she early on made the choice for transitioning without affecting wives or children. I think that, because of her age. I am not sympathetic to those middle age trannies who affect their families who have probably known for years and just wanted their privacy protected. Yet those guys want all the approval and adulation for essentially a very selfish act..OSP