Final Thread

InterracialLover

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
After some thought and consideration, I've decided to stop posting. Truth be told, this has been a long time in the making.

I was very intrigued when I first stumbled across this site. Granted, I don't date white women exclusively; I'm pretty much open to dating women of any color. Although I wasn't into the cuckold lifestyle and I wasn't particularly looking to meeting people from online (too many games at times), I still wanted to contribute to the site in some fashion. I guess I found my niche in creating threads and posting pictures. I basically created threads based on themes I was genuinely interested in. I always attempted to post some of the most amateur/artistic pictures. To my surprise, people responded favorably.

I never truly intended to be creating threads and posting pictures for so long. However, I found it fun. Somewhere along the line, the line between "fun" and damn near addictive was crossed. Granted, it didn't interfere with my everyday life, but I could have definitely spent my time more wisely. Now, I'm just a bit tired and disinterested in continuing to post pictures. Realistically speaking, how long can you post to the same old threads? Many of the threads I created are over a year old and they are still active. While I'm sure I could think of some new theme based thread, I don't really care to. I've reached a point where I want to put forth my time and energy towards something productive.

Initially, I was going to post the remaining pictures I have. However, I realized that I had WAY too many pictures to do that. It would become counterproductive.

With all that said, I enjoyed my time here. Thanks for the "likes", comments, and everything else.

Take care people!

Thanks so much, IRL..your professionalism and maturity on this site provided the basis for a lot of us to enjoy reviewing what is out there on the IR landscape..it has been fun, and it is understandable that you wish to move on and seek new avenues of adventure..The site was fun and enjoyable, but for us mature folks, it does get a little old, and with no mechanism to contact the women, it becomes a way to fantasize for an hour or so..But you deserve a lot of props for your contributions and long commitment in allowing others to have some fun..Good Luck and look forward to your return..OldSchoolPlayer25..PS: if you come to Chicago..drinks are on me..osp25

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

I dont see myself hanging around this site too much longer either. Like someone said earlier, unfortunately this is NOT a site to hook up but merely fantasize. I honestly do think this site is turning into a place for MEN to fantasize about being blacked. But for me the main part of coming to this site is to look at the pics since i realized everything else was bullshit. And the threads you started and pics you posted have been great. For that, I thank you.

Sorry to hear this, but totally understand the need to move on to other ventures and adventures.
Thanks for the many hours of enjoyment your efforts gave me and best wishes on your future endeavors. :)

Bon Voyage!

I have not read all your content, still what I have seen I have enjoyed.

People live on by what they have created and left behind. I am sure your posts will remain and be archived to be read through and enjoyed for some long time to come.

Back