Filthy advice wanted

Still new and learning genuine cuckold couple,and me the fem half is wanting a chat.anyone help a dirty wife(clueless still lol)

Basic Buckolding is pretty simple ... she fucks other men; he remains monogamous in the relationship. Then you need to decide exactly what you're wishing to accomplish with the cuckolding ... humiliating the husband, bi-racial sex, sexual bliss for her, creating a love triangle, feminizing the husband, making him a subservient, etc ... the list is very long. Think of it like buying a new car and you're deciding all the "bells & whistle" options you desire on your new car. A partial list looks like this ....
  • restrictive sex for the spouse
  • humiliation & feminization of the spouse
  • whether he is allowed to participate or even be present
  • how much control to give the bull lover
  • condoms or not + whether spouse cleans wife & bull afterwards
  • agreeing to the wife going on dates & trips with her lovers
  • the use of cock locks on the spouse
  • allowing the wife to be bred
As you can see, the list is rather long as couples seem to become quite creative. The whole point of voluntary cuckolding, however, should be to come up with ideas that help stimulate the couple's own sexual relationship. It makes no sense to try to harm one party of the relationship with humiliation, deceit, or jealousy, or whatever.

pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

Basic Buckolding is pretty simple ... she fucks other men; he remains monogamous in the relationship. Then you need to decide exactly what you're wishing to accomplish with the cuckolding ... humiliating the husband, bi-racial sex, sexual bliss for her, creating a love triangle, feminizing the husband, making him a subservient, etc ... the list is very long. Think of it like buying a new car and you're deciding all the "bells & whistle" options you desire on your new car. A partial list looks like this ....
  • restrictive sex for the spouse
  • humiliation & feminization of the spouse
  • whether he is allowed to participate or even be present
  • how much control to give the bull lover
  • condoms or not + whether spouse cleans wife & bull afterwards
  • agreeing to the wife going on dates & trips with her lovers
  • the use of cock locks on the spouse
  • allowing the wife to be bred
As you can see, the list is rather long as couples seem to become quite creative. The whole point of voluntary cuckolding, however, should be to come up with ideas that help stimulate the couple's own sexual relationship. It makes no sense to try to harm one party of the relationship with humiliation, deceit, or jealousy, or whatever.

View attachment 941664
Brilliant answer

This MacNfries guy is a real smart dude. ;)
....I appreciate the compliment, but I just like to inject common sense, logical opinions to all this madness ... some of the posters get pretty wild with their fantasy land comments. I take every "request" from posters asking advice as serious until I determine that they're really not. The marital relationship is the foundation to ALL of this ... only makes sense to protect it.

....I appreciate the compliment, but I just like to inject common sense, logical opinions to all this madness ... some of the posters get pretty wild with their fantasy land comments. I take every "request" from posters asking advice as serious until I determine that they're really not. The marital relationship is the foundation to ALL of this ... only makes sense to protect it.
You give sound advice and it's very much appreciated :)

Back